Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I know..I'll be outta here by tommarow"
  2. Daisy said "Calm down Dad...Take a deep breath and count to ten"
  3. Daisy sat down "We'll be fine Tracy..I hope"
  4. Daisy said "Well you have me and Enos to man the front lines"
  5. Daisy sighes "Boss is an idiot..sorry to say but its true"
  6. Daisy sighed "Why dont you fire her Dad? really..."
  7. Daisy nodded "Okay Luke..Ya'll be careful and we'll try to stay hidden
  8. Daisy said "Thanks Dad...When i get outta here I'll come back to the station"
  9. the stayed that way for a while
  10. Daisy said "Well it was confirmed I'm not pregnant..I feel fine"
  11. France (LOL sorry...)
  12. Daisy sighes "I need to be home with my children too ya know Dad"
  13. Daisy lets all her worries slip as Lizzy and her board a roller coaster "I had a kid...this thing cant be so bad"
  14. Daisy said "I'm losing her..i need to accept it"
  15. Daisy said "She's your daughter...I'm your best friend...daughters should come before friends Liz..its fine" and smiles"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.