Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I know..im stupid for even suggesting it"
  2. Daisy smiled and hugged her best friend "I'm always there for ya...Tell me how?...you think that vacation together sounds good...me and Enos and you and Luke?" she looks at Lizzy and Amber
  3. Daisy said "I'm sorry..Lizzy i know you have a life...and i need to but out now...has our friendship hit a dead end..are you giving up on me?"
  4. Daisy sighes "Then why does it feel like the only best friend I ever knew i had besides Enos is slipping away from me...Yes I'll help..but what if i lose her while shes gone"
  5. Daisy said "A-Alot of people deserves this..but she the most I guess..I'll get to thinking..Lizzy hates me any way so she'll hate all my suggestions"
  6. Daisy looks up "Thats mostly me that knows her best"
  7. Daisy and Walker went in the kitchen and Daisy turned to him "You wanted to talk so talk"
  8. Clay said "I'll help..Just tell me how.." Daisy nodded "Yeah.." and stared at the floor nearly crying
  9. Daisy blocks out the look (HS is fun lol...9th grade wont be so bad)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.