Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "If you want to..then go right ahead"
  2. Daisy sighed "I-I understand...Im still continueing to lose you"
  3. Daisy started crying "Okay..I-It was just an idea!"
  4. Daisy nodded "Lizzy can we take a vacation...you and me?"
  5. Daisy said "I've had my share of kids...they need time to grow up so yeah"
  6. Daisy said "I'm sorry Lizzy..i should have told him he had all the rights to see you"
  7. Daisy said "He said he wanted to come down here and give ya lunch and then he'd leave us alone..i told him to go ahead and so he could have some time and we'd reschedual...im afraid of losing you...but I told Bo no again Lizzy"
  8. Daisy thinks of a vacation with Lizzy and her self and smiles
  9. Daisy sighed "He wanted to see you today....I told him we had plans...I ruined his chance..." and started crying "I should have let him come"
  10. Daisy said "I could end up losin her...i cant"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.