Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "He does"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Me and your daddy love your family..but its a bit hard right now"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Stop what?"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "Hey ya'll"
-
Congratulatons Roger!
LOL yeah me too..Of course like i said i will never be Fan Of The Month but i dont care lol but LizzyJackson-Davenport is one of my good friends a great writer and a cool person
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy wakes up and smiles
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged her "I dont mean to..."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy slept on
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked at him and wonderd were all that came from and said "R-Really?"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse said "Take her to her room"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy huged Enos "I'm sorry I make you worry so much...I'm so scared that I'll do something that will make you leave...I can't live without you"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I love Enos...I do.."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos nodded and left
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Enos drop the subject please"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos nodded
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged Enos "I dont know"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos said "Stared at the stars and talked"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Enos I know but I'll be fine!"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo and Luke helped Enos get Daisy in the house
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "No I don't Enos.. I'm fine"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo said "Luke..lets help Enos with Daisy..Looks like she fell asleep"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm not eating tonight thanks"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I dont know...I really dont.."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy didnt wake up
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy stired a bit