Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy sighed "Enos..She promised...I know she won't leave completley but shes upset because I told her I dont know how to get Bo to see that he loves her"
  2. Daisy looked at Vadailia and then Lizzy "J-Just tell me"
  3. Possum On a Gumbush, HAPPY B-DAY ENOS (Sonny) Have ya good one ya hear!?
  4. I agree I feel sorry for her in this ep
  5. my fave colors are purple and blue but Hnet dont make them colors so lol I like green too
  6. (We did here in Austin too...but lol its fine) Daisy sits there for awhile
  7. Ray and Jr went to look for Daisy and Tracy but Lucy was on there trail and right behind them
  8. Daisy just sits down and stares out the window "Yeah"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.