Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy wanted to say something but couldn't then Bo came in and she sighed and just sat down crying
  2. Kayle nodds "I'm just gettin' so frustrated...I can't keep up with everything anymore Aunt Lizzy...I'm failing all my classes mostly and my teachers won't cut me some slack"
  3. Daisy said "Yeah...i was a science nerd...always in the science fairs"
  4. Kayle recited in English what Lizzy had just said to her and Daisy said "What?"
  5. Kayle said "If you know Spanish 2..Algebra 2 and Advanced Chemistry and Physics then yes..i'd love the help"
  6. Daisy sighed "But how" Just then they hear the Mouse's horn "That could only be one person"
  7. Soon the two girls get home and Chad and Enos are both still at work and both sets of twins are asleep along with April and Kayle is sitting at the table with a pyle of homework and textbooks
  8. Daisy sighed "Bo needs to show here that even though Danny broke her that Bo himself wouldn't hurt her and somehow show her that he has changed...I will always be there for her but what if shes gone for good? I've lost her..my best friend"
  9. Daisy smiled "thanks..I feel a little better now Uncle Jesse"
  10. Daisy nodds "Come on Liz..I'ts late...you wanna stay tonight at my house..or are ya goin home?"
  11. Daisy was afraid to tell them about her best friends worries and she knew Lizzy trusted her and wasn't going to jeprodize that "I'm not sure Luke"
  12. Daisy sighed "Ya'll know I love her...what do i honesltly do to help her? besides be there for her..I know that much"
  13. David said "If thats the way it has to be..then yes" Daisy sighed "At least your kid is only 7 Liz...I'm not sure how to handel a teenage mother..shes still in high school and 2 years left of it"
  14. David smiles "Anything else ya'll need help with? And yes I really think that"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.