Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I'm not sure"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray said "Daisy will be going back to Dallas with me and Enos can't stop it"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray said "I'm gonna have Daisy since you took Pam away from me!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray said "Yes"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray said "Whatever..were gonna find Daisy and Julie"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray sighes "we gotta find Daisy and Tracy"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Lucy called the Sheriff and Enos
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Okay"
-
Word Association
allergies (got em badly)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Lucy said "No I won't and I'm not gonna let Kyle, Ray and JR hurt Daisy and Tracy and Julie!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I dont know"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Lucy said "Just let me do it"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Lucy said "I'm gonna tell Grandaddy bout' us Ray..you shouldn't be helping Kyle!"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sits down "I'm sorry"