Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy sighed "Even if your not sure...just tell me I'll understand.. Please"
  2. Daisy just sighes "Because she says that you aren't intrested in her..I'm sorry Bo..she probably won't come back" but just as she said that the door opend
  3. Daisy nodds and goes back in the house and said "Vadaila I'm sorry...I tried my best"
  4. Daisy said "I'll always be here...I'm happy that I will be..Maybe work beside Enos..or at the Boars Nest as a waitress"
  5. Daisy sighed "I'm sorry...I screwed it up..you said to help you..she told me that she thinks that your not intrested in her and I TRIED to tell her that I knew you were"
  6. Daisy said "Your my best friend..of course I can trust you"
  7. Daisy wonders were her life is gonna go after high school

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.