Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy sighed and her and Lizzy walked out "I'd say something..but i forgot this was a school...I mean..Kayle is a teen mother and now a mother-to-be"
  2. Okay HS isn't as bad as I thought...I have a lot of friends lol...though none that like DOH but still BFFS even though im the only one in the group that likes DOH..... BUT WAY TO MANY CLASSES! all in one day as follows and you'll see why im so slow on here everyday now: 1) Spanish 1 (EASY) 2) Algebra 1 ( EASY....WE USE CALCULATORS LOL) 3) MATH LAB (goes hand in hand with Algebra 1) 4) English 1 PAP (the only Pre-AP class that I really wanted to take and got my wish this year lol) 5) IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry) 6) LUNCH 7) BCIS (Okay..maybe i'll get this right Bussiness Communication Informational Systems) 8) World Geography (SO EASY!) 9) MATHEMATICS GR
  3. Okay wow lets see for me Orange Blue Purple Green Red .....idk but thats all i have really as far as colors go
  4. boards (i was hit by a 2X4 today)
  5. I LOVE orange too! lol but really its orange, purple and blue for me
  6. Crazy (MEEEEEE)
  7. (THAT is true LOL) almonds (mmmmm Almond Hersheys...)
  8. Reverend Ed Bachmann Soggy Marsh Boss Behind Bars
  9. happy b-day cooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. LOL aside from doubleX I know ya'll expected ME to show up lol
  11. Daisy said "There has to be something you can do for her though...something..anything?"
  12. Daisy smiles "This concerns my daughter Kayle Strate...of course by now you know what shes been and whats shes going through right?"
  13. Daisy said "Shes just scared of being hurt again...like i was..before i met Enos because of Hughie "
  14. The next day after school both Lizzy and Daisy are in the principals office talking about Kayle, Daisy comes in followed by Lizzy and Daisy smiles "Of course by now you know me"
  15. Daisy said "Hopefully she doesn't leave" once again she was expecting to be smacked by Bo
  16. Kayle said "Finally its done...I just wish i didn't have all this to do all the time..no on will cut me any slack"
  17. Daisy nodded to her best friend " I understand" then turned to Bo "Ya got your answer Bo..figure it out on your own how to win Lizzys heart cause I WILL NOT help you"
  18. Daisy nodds "I'll talk to her principal...I know this isn't Kayles fault...she had April and now this baby to worry about.. I'll never blame her"
  19. Daisy sighed "I-I was trying to tell you before you bolted that Bo..He wants you...He just needs to know how to prove it first"
  20. Kayle sighes "I've tried..It won't help...maybe I was stupid to have kids" and put her head down on the table and Daisy looked and Lizzy and sighed

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.