Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Josh nodded and followed her and when they got in Daisy sat on the couch talking to Molly and she saw Lizzy she said 'I-Im sorry Liz...if you want me to go i will"
  2. When Lizzy got home with Josh she saw Dixie along with Lukes car in the drive way...Daisy had come over to help
  3. Daisy sighed "I don't know...what if he stops trying?...nevermind...im not gonna bring that up cause you would say yes in this case..."
  4. Daisy and Lizzy sat down and Kayle was between them "How far along are you?"
  5. Stephanie said "Something could happen...I'm not gonna split you and Daisy up"
  6. (LOL that is awsome) Bo and Luke go back out side with Daisy
  7. Stephanie sighes "I've got work tonight...and I know you invited Daisy...I dont wanna fight...Daisys a sweet person and I'll hurt her some how"
  8. Daisy said "Really?...I just don't want you to hate me...I struggle too..but not as much as you"
  9. Stephanie said "No...I understand that you've known Daisy longer than me and shes important to you and that ya'll need each other to keep each other goin'"
  10. Daisy said "How I'm hurting you because I get everything I want and you have to struggle for it...I'm sorry"
  11. Daisy sighed "About what you told Lizzy..I won't be mad...But I just wanna know"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.