Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Of course, anything ya'll ever need just give me a call okay?"
  2. Soon the night approached and everyone went home except for Lizzy who wanted to stay a couple more nights and Daisy agreed knowing Enos would have no problem with it and the two girls were eating supper alone since Kayle and Chad had gone to bed and April was asleep on the couch when Enos came in from work.
  3. Daisy said "So you would stick by me like im trying to stick by you if i was to have another?"
  4. Daisy said "To want more kids..I've had three...I'm stupid to even think of having anymore...you only had 1 kid and yours is number 2 right now..but I've had 3.."
  5. Daisy said "Why?..like you can help me..you'll tell me the same thing i know everyone will tell me..its a stupid idea"
  6. Daisy was thinking to her self "It's a stupid idea to want another kid...you've had 3" and Daisy smiles and hands April to Chad then goes to her room
  7. Daisy nodded "Yeah..i'll call Doc Appleby" she hoped there wouldn't be any bad news when Doc Appleby enterd the house
  8. WOW LOL sweet......was Casper there by any chance?
  9. Kayle said "Your welcome...any thing else happen today to anyone that was exciting besides this?"
  10. Kayle said "But I promise you I'll be there for you" Daisy nodded "Me too" she says as she brings April in "Ya'll know...Christmas is only a few months away..we should start planning the Family Christmas Get-Together" Kayle said "We have one of those?"
  11. Daisy said "You'll make it and make sure me and Kayle are on the top of your call list and of course all the others here" Kayle looked at her new son "I really don't know how I'm going to keep up with anything now at all, especially school"
  12. Daisy said "It's fine..that night was a bit scary..middle of a bad Texas storm...and i was driving which made things worse"
  13. Kayle smiles "I don't mind..I understand and Aunt Lizzy when you have that kid..I'll be there just like you were for me today..I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for you" Daisy said "I wouldn't know considering I had to deliver Kayle on my own"
  14. A few hours later of screaming, cussing and Chad getting his arm clawed up, Kayle and Chad had a baby boy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.