Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I'll go with you...I need to talk to Alex too..."
  2. Lex was watching Kathys sister with admiring eyes
  3. Daisy comes in from talking to Sam "Don't go Lizzy"
  4. Soon the whole plan was underway.
  5. Daisy was tied up and pretty freaked out especially when she saw Ray step in front of her and it turns out that Ray was going to Dallas with Kyle too and he planned to have Daisy all to himself.
  6. While Mike snuck around to go in the building Daisy distracted the guards just like she would Enos.
  7. My Kinda Rain- (lol whenever I think of the singer but lol you said KINDA and thats the song I thought of)
  8. Daisy smiles "I wish we could have a romantic night together..but theres little kids here"
  9. Daisy said "She's not sure yet..If she is I'll help her and we both know it and if shes not i'll still help her...I can't lose my best friend...how are you so okay with how much time me and Lizzy spend together...sometimes I get scared it bothers you"
  10. Daisy smiled "I can't wait till were back in Hazzard and Me and Lizzy have our weekly girls day outings and everything and raising our family..thank you...When I had Dean I was so scared of the backlash..."
  11. Bo nodds "We'll go later...for now its just us and the kids" Daisy said "Are you sure you are okay with it?....what if we do want more kids?...and Enos I'm so sorry I made our family move so much..I'm really sorry"
  12. Bo said "Then we'll go on and raise the children we have and surround our selves with friends and family." Daisy sighed "Maybe it is true...Enos hates me becuase I haven't and can't give him what he wants" to her self over and over
  13. Bo said "You haven't dissapointed me, if the babys a girl I'll love it just like I love you and Sara and Belle, if it s a boy I'll still love it"
  14. Bo said "No not at all" When Daisy got home she sent Dean off to his room and sat on the couch and stared out the window
  15. Daisy said "Really?...maybe we should wait a bit though"
  16. Daisy smiled "Me either..." and the girls packed at talk till sunset and Daisy sighed "I wish I could stay..but we got an early start for all of us tommarow"
  17. Daisy said honestly since both friends since the day they became best friends that they would always be honest with each other "No they won't hate you, you will with my help just have to explain all this....i don't know how i'll help...everyone hates me"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.