Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Mr. Mayes said "Maybe one day"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Jr Ewing and Ray Krebbs happend to us"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded and turned over her self but couldn't sleep.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
His wife said "I'm sorry"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "I don't wanna know"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "I wish I knew"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy nodded
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Mr. Mayes sighes
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Lets go I guess"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "I'm not sure"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed she didn't want to admit what she knew about her self to Julie.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm sorry..I'm just a little hormonal I guess"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy just gritted her teeth
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Ya think!" she was kind of snappy...
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nods
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Oh no ones following you!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I don't know Julie..I almost lost David and Lydia"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersTurns out it was only Daisy because Daisy and Lizzy decided to wait on Julie.