Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily says "Tell me now." Jake sighes "When I was a kid, right before my real dad walked out on us, he beat my mom and I stoped him."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake nodded.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake sighed "I'll tell you later."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I have had to protect people before." Jake said "And I've had to protect my mom from my real dad."
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree.
-
Name that episode!
I agree and me too!
-
What are you listening to???
Oh my gosh he does! And hes kinda cute.
-
Love them Dukes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Bo77, Whats up? and yes all of us here love the Dukes lol! I'm pretty sure were all glad to have a new person aboard and please stick around lol, I love making new friends that love the Dukes.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle hugged her mom and said "I promise not to do it ever again."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSara takes the sippy cup and Bo nods and carefully takes out the trash bag and soon comes back in.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods and goes and says "Belles worried your mad at her, are you?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "She knows it was an accident."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I'm sure shes not, maybe a bit worried but shes not mad."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo hugs her "Looks like your fine, and no ones mad just be more careful okay?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo does what Lizzy asked and said "Are you okay sweety?" He looked her over quickly.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said smiling "Liz it doesn't dissapoint me okay?, nothing you do will dissapoint me, I understand and I'll wait until your ready."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods "Your right, gotta wait for the right time."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiled and kissed her again "You know, thats true."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo laughs "I know, and thats why I think you fell in love with me, my charm and crazyness..I fell in love with you cause one you looked like my type, two, well, that one I don't know." and kissed her.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled "I'll stop by later then, promise." Daisy smiles again and get says "See ya later, and your welcome." Soon shes back home and Bo comes into the room "I beleive Daisy, we should try, yes it'll be hard, but its worth trying and hey if its a girl again...Maybe we were destined to have daughters, it happens." He smiled and shrugged.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled "You want me to stick around? I can."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I always said if Bo wasn't my cousin I'd marry him.." They both crack up laughing at that "You two will be just fine, I beleive you'll have that boy and you will be in my prayers."
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
I love that song Lizzy and it fits the guys to, and yes I thought it was George Strait my self. Also I think Easton Corbin is kinda cute.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "You could always try, sometimes thats what you have to do is try, it'll be hard but trying may help, and Lizzy, your my best friend I'll never think bad of you. You and Bo will be fine, I beleive that ya'll will get that boy, I thought after the twins all I was going to get was girls but I have a a son, and of course I count Dean. But like I said, you can only try, you and Bo will get that boy and this marrige, you, your kids and Bo will be fine." Daisy smiled, she hoped this helped her best friend.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "He wonders yes, but hes content with you and his girls, and I understand about the being pregnant and filming thing, that will be hard if you have to do it, but whats the other thing?"