Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. The nurses were having a difficult time because Daisy refused to let the baby come and she kept saying she wouldn't until Enos walked through the door.
  2. Daisy sighed "The doctor says as early as I am..there may be no choice..but I refuse to have the baby now"
  3. (cool) Daisy seriously wasn't sure what was wrong
  4. Daisy then turned around "Don't sass me Bo! I'm just trying to watch out for you! and I'm coming with you both!"
  5. Clay said "I won't listen to you!" his dads temper coming out "I won't! and your going to let me go!"
  6. Clay said "I agree you are a bastard! I ain't afraid to say it!"
  7. Clay saw his Granfather come in because and said "Let me go! this is no way for grandparents to act!"
  8. Clay was even crying...He was scared he'd never see Sam and his little girl or his baby boys again and it got to him.
  9. Daisy sighes "I'm not sick...the doctors think I should have the baby now before I do but I keep refusing and its affecting me"
  10. Daisy nodded "I just want my best friend and her baby to be okay" Soon Walker showed up.
  11. Daisy said "We'll get your son and Molly back don't worry..and I'm sorry for keeping so angry with you all this time...you did hurt me...but can we put it behind us..thank you for the letters..I'm still scared a little.."
  12. Daisy said "I'm sorry Jimmy...I didn't know they were going to take Molly and Clay.." Clay said "Damn...they have Molly!"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.