Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "No...not really...I didn't know exactly were we were going until now...but I'm sure I'll think of something when we get there."
  2. Daisy said "I don't know..just ask Granny I guess.."
  3. (sorry...lol) Daisy said "C-Can you watch the kids?"
  4. Daisy said "I love you Enos and I want to marry you"
  5. Daisy was in the waiting room fretting about Kathy
  6. Bo said "L-Luke you need to calm down....," Enos nodded and steped up "She doesn't have to do anything for that guy...but Luke, Kathy is fine and so is the baby..calm down a little bit."
  7. Soon Bo, Luke and Walker get out to the Southfork Ranch and JR is still mad and slinging things around when Pam and Lucy walk in and Lucy said "I've never seen JR so mad...wonder what happend this time", though she already knew.
  8. ( Please don't) Daisy said "What happend to Enos..tell me please"
  9. Daisy sighed "I didn't mean to..it almost seemed as if...they weren't being supportive"
  10. Daisy said "Were's Mayberry....if Enos has been there...I feel really safe"
  11. Daisy said "Theres nothing to worry about about me...I'm fine"
  12. Bo said "More stubborn than fence post"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.