Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't and won't listen to you!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked at him "NO....its my baby and I won't lose it!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Word Association
nightmare (I hate nightmares)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "How do I even know my babys okay!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon the guy let up on Daisy
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Enos said "Well...yeah...of course I do...just worried about them thats all...some races are dangerous"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I have faith...but if Enos makes it he'll be the same"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm trying to think of something"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy couldn't wait to finaly be married
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "How do they know he'll live?..."
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
They heard the last of the Dixie Horn they would hear until the Duke cousins got back from the race in a week and Enos said "Hope they are careful"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just wanted to sink to her knees "I can't lose him!...if he goes I go with him"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Enos...honestly the couch is fine...I know how tired you are if you don't sleep right"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Enos sighed "I'm sure gonna miss Daisy and her cousins"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "You take your bed and the couch will be fine for me...your couch is comfortable"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(kk) Daisy practicly speeded there which was unusal for her and soon she reached the hospital.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
The boys then got there things packed as well.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I can see the same thing"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLilly said "Yes ma'am"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
(lol...idk) Daisy said "I guess I gotta start packin"