Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I don't wanna leave her"
  2. Daisy then started crying "I'm so sorry Enos...." now she was afraid Enos hated her
  3. Daisy tryed not to cry "I'm the one making you upset..i should have never married him..it wouldn't have caused this"
  4. Daisy laughed "Just like when I had to get Bo to bed when we were kids"
  5. Daisy said "Your not mad?...and thank you..I know you wouldn't and I'm happy about that"
  6. Daisy and Opie talk for a little bit
  7. (kk lol) Daisy sighed "You know when you were in LA for so long...i met this guy..I didn't really love him from the start and the relashion ship didn't go anywhere when we got married and he never hurt me but he started cheating on me and I wasn't going to take it so I divorced him..I never loved him and please know I love you"
  8. Daisy said "You must love racing huh Opie?"
  9. (kk..his name was LD...i forgot what his last name is) Daisy said "You'd hate me if I told you..."
  10. (You know...in the reunion Daisy had a husband that she divorced and hes the one that ruined the second wedding..but you'd hate it if I put him in there..he never hurt Daisy but she didn't love the guy she was married too and divorced him and when her and Enos were about to get married he showed up) Daisy said "Nothing"
  11. Daisy said "Have faith that they will"
  12. Bo hugs Lizzy "Things will be fine"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.