Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I'm not going.. me and Lizzy will fight him...we can't go..." she was truely scared
  2. Daisy said "He's going to drag me into the unnderworld..I never beleived in all this till now...but hes really going to do it...all this time I thought I'd go to Heaven but Artemis has other plans"
  3. Daisy shiverd as Artemis left and Enos came in and Daisy was crying.
  4. Daisy said "In the mean time get you can leave my house"
  5. Daisy sighed "Whats your plan? to kill me and Lizzy and Dean and Sam and then leave mine and Lizzys kids help less?"
  6. Daisy sighed "Why do you want me?"
  7. Daisy said "Artemis...i can't..i have a family that needs me and I can't!" Enos was hearing her..of course he couldn't hear Artemis but he knew what was going on
  8. Daisy said "Artemis you can't!"
  9. Daisy said "I do...but its not going to happen..if you unbind Lilys powers it could kill her"
  10. Daisy jumped a bit "A-Artemis why are you here?!" and sat Taylor in here crib before she droped her.
  11. Daisy was rocking Taylor when Artemis entered the dark room
  12. Artemis said "Because after Dean and Sam are gone I won't need you and Daisy" and left finding his way to Daisys house.
  13. Artemis said "Lizzy plans change..but..with this new one theres still a way to take out Dean and Sam and once its done you and Daisy and the kids will be free"
  14. Artemis said "Thats still in the planning stages..now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a trip to see how Daisy is"
  15. Artemis smiled "I can use her to summon my comrades" Daisy had just heard that and nearly fell to her knees
  16. Artemis said "they both have powers that will become stronger..i just have to unbind Lilys first"
  17. Artemis said "But she'll make a wonderful bride and so will you ..I have my plans for her and you and Lily and your son...don't worry"
  18. Artemis said "Daisy has just as much power as you do...so don't try and talk me out of anything...i will have you all"
  19. Artemis smiled "After I get you and your son Daisy and Lily are next..but there capture will be anything but suttle" Even at home Daisy could hear Artemis and once again went into the trance
  20. Daisy put the kids to bed but after her mind chat with Artemis she constanly looked over her shoulder...as if he could sneak up on her.
  21. Daisy said "I hope your right"
  22. Daisy hugs Enos "I'm not sure"
  23. Daisy said "Artemis doesn't just want Lizzy and her son...he wants me and Lily"
  24. Daisy said "What is?" she hadn't even told him about Artemis

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.