Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "And I'm fine with that Lizzy, I love the name"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo nodds "I love that name"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy hugged Lizzy "Oh Lizzy...im sorry"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo thinks a bit "Bryon Chase Duke"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodds "Yeah and hes handsome"
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
LOL nice
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy was coaching her for the long 8 hours it took to bring the baby boy in the world and she stayed by her side
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodds "Okay..and whenever the doc says 'push' give him a strong push and count to ten then let go"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy goes to get Bo and they both come in the room and Daisy said "Were both here for you, just breath"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'll coach you through it, you can do this"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Yes you can"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy ran to get the doctor and went back to Lizzys side
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy takes her had "Are you okay?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I know we can beat Artemis"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Lizzy things will be fine"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I can't wait to meet your little one"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "There going to help us"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Thanks guys" and hangs up
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "I know..I know"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Me and Lizzy won't let him kill ya'll"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Okay..you know Artemis right?...well...the only way to beat him is if me and Lizzy pull together and make a strong enough bond which we already have that..but..were the only ones that can defeat him..but..were not sure how were going to go about doing that and we hoped ya'll could help us"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I know I am Lizzy" and called Dean and Sam "Hey boys..me and Lizzy need your help"
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded "I'll call them..cause its only me and you together that can beat Artemis"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I know you do..i do too"