Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy glared at Bo giving him a glare that told Bo that he should shut his mouth.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and sat there in the still dark living room.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and goes back in the room.
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
You ain't the only one...
-
Dukes Superfan Challenge
I got 17 right so I'm a SUPERFAN....I owe thanks to my dad who got me watching the Dukes
-
Word Association
corroded
-
Word Association
junk metal (There makin a part 2)
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis smiles and leaves to go check on Lily and Daisy and when he gets to Daisys house he goes to Lilys room first.
-
Word Association
The tow truck from the animated awsome movie Cars
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis said "I know they will not crush me"
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis laughes "There just kids..they can't crush me"
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis laughes "Just like Daisy thinks Lily will beat me"
-
Sweating For The County
The nurse smiles and nodds and walks out of the room Daisy tries to fall asleep again
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis smiles but doesn't say anything. Daisy glances in the darkness "Ya'll are here..please leave"
-
Sweating For The County
So 3 of them including Artemis watch Lizzy and the other 3 go to Daisys house and settles in to watch her..of course she can feel there presence.
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis nodds "Yes Lizzy is still in the hospital"
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis said "Watch the girls for awhile..but stay hidden..they can see you when others can't..they can hear you..especially Daisy..becareful and conceal your thoughts because she can hear thoughts...but I'm still trying to plan the right time to capture them."
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis said "I don't care what he says..I'll figure it out my self"
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis said "What powers do they not know about?"
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis smiled "Because I can bring them two there knees...after all..they'll both do anything to protect there children"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo nodded "Yes there strong" Meanwhile Artemis was summoning the minions that he would need to capture Lizzy and Jefferson and Daisy and Lily.
-
Sweating For The County
Bo nodds "I know..I'm scared for your Lizzy and your Aunt Daisy"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
(I'm back) Daisy said "Finally ya'll get up"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Thanks Enos"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds still trying not to cry.