Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. At this Artemis became frustrated
  2. Daisy smiled at him "I do love it" trying to forget who she just saw.
  3. Daisy looked at him "Nothing why?" trying to keep her voice steady.
  4. Daisy said "It's not fancy and its something you can afford, so I love it" and hugged him but as she did she caught a glance of a man walking down the street and knew it was LD.
  5. Lulu smiled "I'm sure she'll be a little angel" Both Daisy and Enos nodded and left the house
  6. Daisy put her hands on Enos's shoulders "I love you Enos"
  7. Enos just shrugged his shoulders and stared out the window.
  8. Daisy said remembering "I'm sorry..I totally forgot"
  9. Daisy said turning to Enos "We had plans tonight?"
  10. Enos said "I might not have to take many pain meds"
  11. Daisy smiled as Lulu came to the door "Hello Lulu"
  12. Daisy sat down and rocked Taylor trying to calm her nerves while Lily sat in the corner and Mason sat on his dad laps and all the guys thought something really weird was going on.
  13. Luke said "Be right back" and went to go as Daisy and Enos something.
  14. Daisy sighes "Bo and Luke will beat him into the ground"
  15. Daisy nodded "We'll find the right time to tell the kids"
  16. Daisy had fallen into a restless sleep.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.