Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Howdy, Southern Flo! I hope you enjoy it here.
  2. We wouldn't have you any other way, Jimmie. LOL.
  3. Meadowmufn replied to Val Strate's topic in Ask Jimmie
    Naughty, naughty... trying to trick Jimmie into revealing his best fishing spots! LOL.
  4. She only wears her collar when she goes out. I'm sure she can spare them. LOL.
  5. Jimmie is going to try to swing by the chatroom this Saturday for trivia nights. How much trivia we'll get to, I have no idea, but it oughta be fun!
  6. I'll be there with bells on. I'll borrow the ones off Sadie's collar. LOL.
  7. Jimmie, you're not ugly. Dirty, maybe, but not ugly. LOL.
  8. Don't worry, Jimmie. We all know it's not you. Sheriff_Rosco_P_Coltrane is just a cheap imitation. (Cue Sheriff. Your line: "Who you callin' cheap?!" LOL)
  9. We emailed back and forth a bit tonight. He's been watching movies all day and trying not to move. He's pretty tough. If that were me, I'd be zonked out on pain killers. Better living through chemistry. LOL.
  10. Is it something like this? *&^%$#!!!! That was pretty much my reaction. LOL.
  11. I'm gonna take a guess here... Dukescam Scam?
  12. Oh, Lordy... here we go. Should I get this ready...
  13. I found some clips on YouTube featuring a younger Peggy Rea. If any of you find any, feel free to post them here. From Dr. Kildare - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUqT6GJbjA
  14. I didn't say you meant that. I just said let's not talk about it.
  15. Please, let's not talk about Alex's wand.
  16. Yeah, aren't the little wings cute?
  17. Folks assume all the Dukes stuff in our house is my husband's but the truth is, probably about 80% of it is mine. Wasn't this a thread about Peggy Rea? We have a tendency to wander off topic here, don't we?
  18. I would suggest he roast the weiners for our July 4th outing, but.... nevermind.
  19. If your fist comes anywhere near MY mouth, Alex, you'll bring back a nub...
  20. So, instead of Tooth Fairy, you're saying he should be the Scary Fairy?
  21. You could always recruit Alex to be the Tooth Fairy...
  22. You know, at first I was suspicious because Nasty and Brian were never in the same room together, but now that I think about it.... the Deputy was never there either... Hmmmm.... I have a new theory.
  23. Next, I suppose you're going to tell me that she's related to Nasty, the 10th Reindeer...
  24. The Misadventures of Deputy Coltrane There is a gal who legends tell Who stands for what is right Like Wyatt Earp she never shirks Or cowers from a fight She is our Deputy Coltrane Mighty Deputy Coltrane Heart of Gold Coltrane Keep us strong!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.