Everything posted by Meadowmufn
-
A newbie here!
Howdy, Southern Flo! I hope you enjoy it here.
-
Do you have met James Best in person?
We wouldn't have you any other way, Jimmie. LOL.
-
Fishing!
Naughty, naughty... trying to trick Jimmie into revealing his best fishing spots! LOL.
-
Fanfic Chat Schedule
She only wears her collar when she goes out. I'm sure she can spare them. LOL.
- Trivia Nights!
-
Fanfic Chat Schedule
I'll be there with bells on. I'll borrow the ones off Sadie's collar. LOL.
-
Do you have met James Best in person?
Jimmie, you're not ugly. Dirty, maybe, but not ugly. LOL.
-
Shameless Promotion Question... LOL.
Don't worry, Jimmie. We all know it's not you. Sheriff_Rosco_P_Coltrane is just a cheap imitation. (Cue Sheriff. Your line: "Who you callin' cheap?!" LOL)
-
Update on Harry 2-16-09
We emailed back and forth a bit tonight. He's been watching movies all day and trying not to move. He's pretty tough. If that were me, I'd be zonked out on pain killers. Better living through chemistry. LOL.
-
What is your honest feelings on the new Dukes movies?
Is it something like this? *&^%$#!!!! That was pretty much my reaction. LOL.
-
What Episode Is This?
I'm gonna take a guess here... Dukescam Scam?
- Happy Valentine's Day
-
Videos with Peggy Rea
I found some clips on YouTube featuring a younger Peggy Rea. If any of you find any, feel free to post them here. From Dr. Kildare - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUqT6GJbjA
-
Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
- contacting Peggy Rae
Folks assume all the Dukes stuff in our house is my husband's but the truth is, probably about 80% of it is mine. Wasn't this a thread about Peggy Rea? We have a tendency to wander off topic here, don't we?- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy Valentine's Day
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.