Everything posted by Meadowmufn
-
Dukes of Hazzard Chat Along 101
Anyone up for another chat along? I'm thinking maybe December 7th. Perhaps we can do two episodes this time, Daisy's Song and Mary Kaye's Baby?
-
Building a Hazzard County
I will be interested in seeing your progress on this. Please keep us posted (with pictures, if possible)!
-
Anybody been watching MLB playoffs?
I'm not even going to pretend the Mariners have a chance. LOL!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
I would have thought Hugh Hefner would have sponsored an "O". I apologize for that. "Bad, Mufn! Bad!"
-
General Request of Round Robin Authors
I have tried to weed out those kinds of stories over the years because they are unreadable and there have been complaints. Unfortunately, there are a lot of them. I have banned people who have harassed people to write and not stopped even when asked personally by me... and I don't ban people lightly. I tend to give 2nd chances (and third and fourth and fifth and...), but there are some things I just won't abide. If you have an issue with another member, please PM me about it and I'll look into it. I try to keep things respectful here, so I do appreciate you not naming names publicly. One recourse you do have is to rate threads. You can rate good stories highly and poor stories low. Occasionally, poorly rated threads will be "retired" to the Retired fiction forums. Writers can still work on them, but they won't clutter up the "active" threads. Seems it might be time for another clean up. Thanks.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Chat Along 101
Only if the other two don't work for you. You mentioned you'd had problems with them, Rog, so that's why I suggested the mobile/HTML for you.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Chat Along 101
Dukes of Hazzard Chat Along 101 Once a month or more, Dukes fans get together at HazzardNet at the same time across the globe to watch the same episode of Dukes of Hazzard on DVD and share comments about the show. If you'd like to participate in our Dukes of Hazzard chat alongs: 1. Check the event schedule to see when the next event is. 2. A half hour or so before the event, make sure you have your DVD ready to go. 3. On the day of the event, make sure to show up at least 15 minutes ahead of time and "check in" to the HazzardNet chatroom and say howdy to let us know you're ready to go. 4. The host will let everyone know a particular scene in the beginning to cue your dvd to. When the host posts the command to start playing, press play on your dvd player. 5. After viewing starts, post your comments on the show. Or if this is your first event and you just want to get accustomed to it, sit back and watch what others are saying. 6. Have fun!
-
Official Episode Chat-along Schedule
I will add that to the above post for tomorrow's event & create new ones for subsequent events.
-
Word Association
-
Official Episode Chat-along Schedule
Dates and times of HazzardNet episode chat alongs a will be posted here. If you'd like to propose/host a chat along, post here and I'll schedule it. To check viewing times for your area, click on View Date/Time List links for the event. Our first event is... Date: November 2nd, 2013 Times: 9pm UK, 5pm Eastern, 2pm Pacific - View Date/Time List Episode: One Armed Bandits
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
Here's a handy link to figure out what time the chat will start in your part of the world. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HazzardNet+Chat+Along&iso=20131102T17&p1=418&ah=1
-
Anybody been watching MLB playoffs?
Congrats to the Red Sox for winning the World Series this year. I have some friends who'll be very happy.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
Hey Rog, I'm there right now. I saw you login, I said howdy, and you left. LOL.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
I might be a little late tonight. Depends on how traffic is on the way home and if I can find my DVD right away. I should have planned better. LOL. If I'm late, I'll get a time/scene check from you guys and skip ahead to catch up.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
I was wondering about that. I think we change this weekend. I had a chat along with some friends back in the spring and the UK contingent showed up an hour late because of the time change. LOL. They were not happy they missed it.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
Reminder, we're having the Halloween chat-along today. If you have trouble with the java or flash versions of chat, try mobile/HTML. Did we decide on a definitive time for Nov. 2nd's One Armed Bandits? If not, I'm going to set it at 5pm Eastern (2pm Pacific and I believe that's 10pm UK).
-
Diaries of Circle M Re-Write and ePub downloads
I read the first page or so at AO3. Sounds intriguing. I might have to download this to my Kindle to read. Thanks for providing an ebook option.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
Rog, try the "Mobile/HTML" option and see if that works for you.
-
Rusty "Boss Hogg" Cash - Prayers Needed!!
From what I've seen on Rusty's FB page, he's doing better, but still needs our prayers and well wishes. His lungs collapsed yesterday and that's what sent him to the hospital. I've known a few people this has happened to and they had a tough road to recovery. Let's hope Rusty's is smoother.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
I don't know any Irish and I only know a tiny bit of Scottish Gaelic, so I'll just say "Tapadh leat". "Thank you!" I've always wanted to visit there and Ayrshire, Scotland to do some genealogical research and see where my ancestors lived.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
My ancestors are from County Cork, so I have no excuse either. LOL.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
I can do 9 pm eastern. I think we'll have to do a European and North American version, so we should try to settle on two times that will work best for everybody. Once we settle on times, I'll post a notice on the main page to maybe bring in some new folks too.
-
Rusty "Boss Hogg" Cash - Prayers Needed!!
Prayers going up for Rusty. I hope he pulls through!
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
I would like to make it a regular thing, at least monthly to start and if we get enough interest, maybe weekly on the weekends. It's been a while since I watched my dvds (I know, I know... for shame. LOL), so it'll be fun.
-
Anybody been watching MLB playoffs?
I'm rooting for the Red Sox, but I really don't feel strongly about one team or the other. I used to go to Dodger games every once in a while when I lived in LA. This was around the time the Dodgers last won the World Series. One time, we had the really cheap seats out in right field. After warm up, one of the outfielders tossed a ball up to me (I had my glove with me). I don't remember who it was, but I wrote his name and the date on the ball. I still have it somewhere.