Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. *bends over kissing him softly*
  2. swamp road hazzard bait shop double dukes
  3. *settles back to sleep against Bo*
  4. *cuddles him close rocking him in his arms* You rest now Bo...I gotcha
  5. Well, I like everything by Dolly Parton...I don't think I could pick just one!
  6. Daisies!!! My favorite!
  7. La: *soon comes out* Oh dont you start pouting...cmon...we best get you dried off too
  8. Shhh I gotcha Bo *quietly kissing the youngster's temple as he took him to their room and helped him change into his pjs*
  9. La*sighs*You want your Luke Bo? *hands Bo off* Why don't you go help Bo change for bed an ya both head there...keep his inhaler with him.. Yes Ma'am *answers softly, taking his baby brother back in his arms and heading theer** La: *nods picking up Daisy carrying her off to her room to put to bed too*
  10. Henry Flatt Hound Dog Lake The Big Heist
  11. spring
  12. La: *cuddling little Bo closer* Be a wonder if all three of em dont catch pneumonia!
  13. *shifts on his feet looking down, knowing he was in trouble for hiding...and taking Little Bo with him*
  14. I agree with BL
  15. *squirms uneasily as he sees the fearful look on his aunt's face, having had to let go of Bo's small hand as he was taken from Jesse. Daisy: *had practically fallen asleep after the long walk and now, instead of holding Luke's hand, sat wornout beside him clutching to his leg and using it as a make shift pillow, closing her sleepy eyes*
  16. *stays quiet holding his cousins hands all the way to the farm, letting go only when they reached the front porch*
  17. *tears dribble down his cheeks as he walks, mixing with the light rain*
  18. Hi Jim... I've talked to you before on CGLFC. LOL. I post my fanfics on http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Dukes_of_Hazzard
  19. Be careul if I'm serving your beer...I'm a sore loser...hehe.
  20. Was that Hazzard Connection?
  21. *reaches up taking Bo's hand*
  22. *whimpers as Bo was taken from him*
  23. hard (hardluck jones)
  24. *holds him close shivering*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.