Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Pick your Characters!
We best get outta here...I got a feelin ....
-
Word Association
one-armed bandits
-
Duke or Dupe
Cedar City Willow Creek Hazzard Hospital
-
Word Association
Las Vegas
- Word Association
-
Pick your Characters!
*finally gets the safe open and pulls out the papers flipping through them* Hello....here we go...
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Pick your Characters!
*bites his tongue as he started working the lock*
-
Pick your Characters!
Bit rusty...but if you be my look out I'll have a go...*crouches down in front of the safe*
- Word Association
-
Pick your Characters!
*sees where he looks* You dont suppose....
-
Pick your Characters!
They better be you mean...or we's gonna be packing up our moving boxes
-
Duke or Dupe
Old Mill Lane Possum's Hollow The Meeting
- Word Association
-
Pick your Characters!
Got anything yet? *going through a stack of papers on his desk*
-
Pick your Characters!
*goes in starting to look too after closing the door behind him*
-
Pick your Characters!
*nods following him staying close behind him*
-
Pick your Characters!
*slides out the General checking to make sure Bo was ok- he normally wasn't this quiet...not when they were about to do something illegal...usually he was jabbering away so much Luke had to hush him* You alright? *asks softly*
-
Pick your Characters!
*sighs knowing Bo's thoughts and saying determinedly* We aint gonna lose the farm Bo...we AIN'T
-
Duke or Dupe
Peevee Hawkins Hogg's Well Drilling (I aint sure neither BL but the other didnt seem right) Money to Burn
-
Howdy everyone
I been a fan since before I could reach the television...I had to have my brother turn it on
-
When we were little...
Jesse just smiled, his arm around Daisy, watching over his sleeping kids.
-
Howdy everyone
Welcome! Enjoy yourself!
-
Pick your Characters!
La: I have no doubt of it *arms around him* I just hope they stay as close as they are now... ***end flashback*** *glances at Bo as they drive on wondering if he was thinking about that time the same as he was- he wouldn't doubt it. Sometimes, he and Bo could understand each other without words... they used to tease Daisy and call it their secret language but in reality, it was just a reflection of how close they were...Lavinia's prophecy fulfilled*