Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. We best get outta here...I got a feelin ....
  2. one-armed bandits
  3. Cedar City Willow Creek Hazzard Hospital
  4. Las Vegas
  5. velvet
  6. *finally gets the safe open and pulls out the papers flipping through them* Hello....here we go...
  7. *bites his tongue as he started working the lock*
  8. Bit rusty...but if you be my look out I'll have a go...*crouches down in front of the safe*
  9. captain
  10. *sees where he looks* You dont suppose....
  11. They better be you mean...or we's gonna be packing up our moving boxes
  12. Old Mill Lane Possum's Hollow The Meeting
  13. apron
  14. Got anything yet? *going through a stack of papers on his desk*
  15. *goes in starting to look too after closing the door behind him*
  16. *nods following him staying close behind him*
  17. *slides out the General checking to make sure Bo was ok- he normally wasn't this quiet...not when they were about to do something illegal...usually he was jabbering away so much Luke had to hush him* You alright? *asks softly*
  18. *sighs knowing Bo's thoughts and saying determinedly* We aint gonna lose the farm Bo...we AIN'T
  19. Peevee Hawkins Hogg's Well Drilling (I aint sure neither BL but the other didnt seem right) Money to Burn
  20. I been a fan since before I could reach the television...I had to have my brother turn it on
  21. Jesse just smiled, his arm around Daisy, watching over his sleeping kids.
  22. Welcome! Enjoy yourself!
  23. La: I have no doubt of it *arms around him* I just hope they stay as close as they are now... ***end flashback*** *glances at Bo as they drive on wondering if he was thinking about that time the same as he was- he wouldn't doubt it. Sometimes, he and Bo could understand each other without words... they used to tease Daisy and call it their secret language but in reality, it was just a reflection of how close they were...Lavinia's prophecy fulfilled*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.