Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. He swallowed hard and gave Jaime an almost shy smile as he helped with the bags. he couldn't believe he had really done this. to be sure everyone he spoke to thought he was crazy...but it certainly wasn't anything that hadn't been said about Luke Duke before...or any Duke for that matter.
  2. "She's here?!" said Luke, going quickly to the door and near stumbling over his feet as he did.
  3. "I suppose," answered Luke softly, starting to pace the floor again. "I reckon now I know what expectant fathers feel like."
  4. "But...it is the first time...in this way" insisted Luke. He sighed, knowing no one would ever understand the jumble of nerves working overtime inside of him. He glanced out the window. "Shouldn't they be here by now?! What if she changed her mind?"
  5. Luke sighed and nodded. "I'm so nervous..." he admitted, though any man with an eye on Luke could notice the obvious.
  6. Luke turned to his cousin. "Do...do I look ok?" He felt like he was getting ready for his first date, though he had never been this nervous around any girl before.
  7. "I can't help it Bo...you'd be doing the same thing if you was me..." replied Luke looking once more out the window.
  8. Well...my only other thought would be that, if their parents were killed at the same time, maybe they still didn't arrive at the same time. Perhaps Daisy or Luke stayed elsewhere for a time, with other relatives. I'll have to think about that:)
  9. Luke returned his smile. "Yeah...I know...but...thanks just the same."
  10. "Thanks Bo...for bein here..."
  11. Luke nodded. "Daisy probably would get further than any of us...bein a girl an all."
  12. Luke nodded a little and watched him go.
  13. About Daisy's mother, that is what I always assumed...she would be a tom boy if she was raised by an original Duke boy... of course if Jesse said the boys were real little too...that is pretty vague...but they did talk about Bo as a crying baby...agh so confusing...
  14. "Meantime...I dont know how to keep her from being put back with her momma."
  15. Luke sighed and nodded. "I know...but I also know that if ya don't like the way something is, it ain't gonna change itself."
  16. "I know it," agreed Luke. "I just...I can't bare to think of her livin like that, when we've got room...and plenty of love to spare." It wasn't often that Luke spoke this way and he knew he had their attention. "It isn't fair...and it ain't right."
  17. "I thought about...trying to get custody of her," admitted Luke quietly.
  18. Luke quickly explained the situation. "We gotta help her."
  19. Luke went to his arms hugging him close before pulling quickly away.
  20. Luke stood up. He was preparing himself for a tongue lashing at the very least.
  21. Luke rolled his eyes and shook his head.
  22. It is unofficial in that it isn't owned by Watner Brothers. Catherine Bach actually wrote the forward to it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.