Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Daisy picked up the CB. "She's gone?! I didn't know she was leavin yet!"
  2. Luke smiles a little. he was always thankful for Bo, but the times like these, when he needed a friend and brother and not a cousin, he was especially grateful.
  3. Luke took a deep breath. "She is being abused at home...I lied to you." Hewent onto explain the situation. "I just wanted to be with her and I knew that only family would be allowed. Just don't let her go back there...don't tell em where she is...please..."
  4. "I s'pose," said Luke absently.
  5. He shook his head. "If it's ok why do I feel so dang bad about it?"
  6. Luke sighed. "I hate this...I really do..."
  7. Luke swallowed. "Can I...can I see her?"
  8. "Will...will she be alright?!" askd Luke shakily.
  9. Luke near ran him down. "How is she?! Is she alright?!"
  10. Luke sighed. He hated being this on edge.
  11. Luke swallowed and finally pulled away from Bo's hold. "I'm sorry."
  12. Luke leaned looking out the window. "I know that.don't you think I don't know that?!" he snapped at Bo. Then he turned and looked a him. "I didn't mean that Bo....I'm sorry...I'm just ...so worried."
  13. "Why's it taking so long?!" asked Luke to no one in particular pushing himself up and starting to pace the floor.
  14. "I know...I know..." he said putting his headin his hand. "Right now...I ain't worried about that...all that matters right now is that lil girl in there."
  15. Yeah she really does...
  16. Luke looked at him desperately. "What was I sposed to do Bo?! Let her stay chained in that dungeon?! Unloved, isolated from the world, hurt, scared and alone?! I know what that feels like Bo.... I wasn't about to let that happen to her."
  17. Luke nodded. "Which is a federal offense..."
  18. "What if...she says no...? I can' t let her go back there Bo..."
  19. Luke shook his head. "No...I didn't."
  20. "Why not?" asked Luke. "You don't think I could be a father?"
  21. "I'm sure gonna try..." said Luke softly.
  22. Luke nodded, not sure what Bo would say.
  23. "I'm gonna try to get cutody of her."
  24. Luke looked at him, not sure what Bo was about to say but preparing to defend himself.
  25. "I made up my mind...thats what I done..." in a low voice.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.