Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke nodded and obediently sat where Bo pointed hugging his shirt to him.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy looked back at him and tapped her shoulder letting him know without words that she had it if he needed it. Still clinging to the shirt and leaning into Bo as they walked.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke looked at him his lips trembling a bit not wanting to give it back.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke looked at him trustingly. "If you want me to go...I will." He knew Bo would never let Lori hurt him.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"You want me to go?" he asked the shirt still tight in his arms.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Bo...Bo I don't wanna talk...wanna sleep...don't make me go..." begged Luke near whining, something he never did.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke blinked his eyes open as he heard Bo speak to him and looks to him his hand clenched around one of Bo's shirt's snaps.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy looked at Bo but said nothing. Luke clung closer to Bo's shirt, hugging it to his chest.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy frowned as she held Luke in her arms. She couldn't ever remember seeing him like this... Luke was clinging to Bo's shirt as if it was a teddy bear, hugging it close to his chest, silent tears dry on his cheeks.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"She's actin crazier than you Cooter...talkin suicide even...I'm sorry Cooter...but I ain't prepared to deal with that." Luke was still in Bo's hold, sleeping deeply though unconscious tears were runnin from his eyes.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"See you later Lori...." said Daisy quietly walking out. "Cooter...you better go see her....I...I need to take a walk...." she swallowed and went out the doors.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"You need to rest...you ain't talkin sense...." said Daisy. "I'll...I'll send in Cooter..." She was really upset at the way Lori talked and scared too though she refused to show it.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Lori Davenport! You should be ashamed of yerself talkin like that! Bo an Luke care about you...we all do!" cried Daisy.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"I won't lie to you.. I don't remember seeing Luke this torn up...he ain't one to get emotional...but he's stronger than you give him credit for. And even if he ried to kill himself, which he won't, Bo wouldnt let him and neither would me or Jesse."
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Lori you ain't talkin sense...they woulda come...but Bo's preoccupied with Luke right now....he ain't doin so well," explained Daisy hesitantly.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Lori's voice might have been enough to wake the dead, but not the broken hearted. Luke was dead to the world. It was a defense mechanism of his. When he wanted to shut himself up away from the world, he could sleep heavier than Bo. "Lori calm down...gettin riled...it wont help anyone..." said Daisy putting a hand on her arm.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Her husband?! So that..." Daisy's smile quickly tuned upside down. "Love Luke...if she loved him, she'd never have hurt him like she did!"
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy smiled. "Course they stayed."
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Worried about you... they stayed to make sure you were alright..." she said not saying anything about Luke.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy smiled. "Yeah...s'me honey....how are ya feelin?"
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy nodded and made her way to Lori's room, going inside and sitting down in the chair beside the bed, stroking back her friend's hair and sighing softly. "You sure scared us honey..."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy bit her lip. "I'll go if you think that I should..."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy looked up. "Oh thank goodness." She didn't ask where Candy had gone off to. She didn't really care. Seeing Luke like he was, compared to how he used to be was all she needed to know.
-
fanfics
Ive written 9 under the pen name Jordyn D. available on ffnet. My current story is Witness...feel free to take a look. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3358348/1/Witness
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke remained a she was, clinging to Bo's shirt, Daisy's eyes narrowed. "If she hurt him...if she broke his heart again..." her voice low and determined.