Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke remained in Bo's hold even after Daisy and Cooter came back. Daisy looked at them and swallowed. "What's going on?"
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke swallowed nodding, just wanting Bo to stay with him.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Don't go Bo...please"
-
Welcome Back Lori
"She don't...how can she make me happy?! She lied to me! She lied to all of us! "
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke swallowed. "I don't want her to hurt you too...I don't need her...I don't..."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke just laid his head against Bo, unable to say anything.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke swallowed as he said that and hugged Bo sorrowfully, his heart feeling shattered and feeling that Bo was the only one he could trust.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Maybe she's psychotic...who knows? All I know is...I'm tired of getting hurt. I'm tired of it. I don't know how you do it. You wear your heart on your sleeve. The minute I allow mine to be seen... it gets trampled on....I can't do this...." Tears were streaking down his cheeks and he made no effort to hide them knowing it would do no good.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Maybe she chickened out...maybe she changed her mind...it don't matter to me.." said Luke darkly, tears spilling from his eyes. "She set out to hurt me...and Lori too. I thought she cared about me...it was all a set up....a big fat lie."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Tears were soon cascading down his cheeks. "She's married Bo...you were right...That fella ain't her brother...it's her husband.... they wanted to hurt Lori...and me...that's why they came here..she admitted it...right to my face..."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Daisy nodded and walked with Cooter out of the room with a worried glance at her cousins. Luke shook is head as he found himself being led to sit down. "I wanna go home...take me home..." he begged holding his stomach.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke collapsed into the hug holding Bo tight. "Take me home...I wanna go home, " he said choking back tears.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Bo!" he called very near tears. "Bo take me home...please...I wanna go home."
-
Welcome Back Lori
To say Luke was shocked was an understatement. The hurt that was in his eyes could be seen from a country mile away. "So....you plot to kill someone you are upset with....you led me to believe that...that you was available...and the whole time....I was kissin on another man's wife...and you was just usin' me...to hurt me..." He winked his eyes hard dropping her hands. "Well...you succeeded... I ain't never been so hurt in my life..." He walked away going inside the hospital to find Bo.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"He ain't your brother either is he...you came back...the two of you...to hurt Lori." He was backing away when a thought occured to him. "Where did I fit into all this...be honest...if you can."
-
Welcome Back Lori
"I wanna know..."he looked down and swallowed befoe looking her in the eyes. "I wanna know the truth...about why you came here."
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Let's's go outside...more private," he answered offering his hand to her and leading her outside.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke sighed and nodded going to Candy. "Candy I need to talk to you..." Daisy frowned and went over to stand near Bo.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke wasn't sure what to do either as he was still uneasy about everything. He shifted uneasily on his feet.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke nodded and put is own arm around Bo's waist heading inside with him.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke looked at him wishing he could express things the way Bo could. "I know you are brother...thanks."
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Welcome Back Lori
"I hope so...I love her Bo...I always have."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke nodded slightly.