Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke looked at him. "No- you wouldn't."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke looked at him and admitted "I just...don't wanna get hurt again."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke nodded a little. "I wanna believe that...I do..."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke swallowed and slowly looked Bo in the eyes*
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Or maybe...it's all part of her plan...to use me...to hurt Lori..." he said a quiver in his voice. "Maybe it's all a joke to her."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke's lips trembled. "Bo...Bo if she lied to me...if she..." He swallowed hard biting his lip.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke swallowed. "She...she wouldn't....would she?! I mean they aint always got a long, but...she ain't ....a killer...is she?!"
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Kill Lori?! Look if this is your idea of a joke it ain't funny..." said Luke though something told him Bo wasn't joking.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke nodded. "Yeah...what about him?"
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke swallowed finding Candy removed from his arms and Bo talking to him. He swallowed, squeezing Candy's shoulder, before getting up and following Bo out the double doors and through the cooridor to the front steps of the hospital.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
New General Lee Poster
Yeah...now Daisy Mae is thinking she will have to go get one for herself...heehee
-
Welcome Back Lori
"I know, " sighed Luke. "I know it is sweetheart.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"It's ok...it is..." he answered reassuringly, as he kissed her again. "You just need to calm down..." he said rubbing her shoulders a little as he kissed away her tears.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"It's ok...it's over now...." He knew all about having images in your head from Nam. The trick is to distract yourself...until you can deal with it...." he said kissing her gently.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke hugged her close rubbing her back gently. "Hey...hey...shhhh"
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke held Candy closer, wanting nothing more than to help her. "Lori's tough...she'll be alright..."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke held Candy close, speaking gently to her as he would to a frightened child. "Sgonna be alright sweetheart....I promise."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke held Candy in his arms all the way there, gently rubbing Candy's back through the blue plaid flannel.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke nodded. "Alright...alright...we'll go Darlin.." He led her to the General Lee and lifted her in. "Let's go Bo."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke rubbed her arms gently with his hands. "It's gonna be alright....I think maybe you should get checked out by a doc too sweetheart," he added worriedly.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke kissed her gently again and again as he washed the blood from her hands drying them on the tail of his shirt. He didn't get up however, just cuddled her closer in his arms.
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke shook his head carrying her over to where a nearby creek ran and sits her down taking out his handkercheif and gently washing her bloody hands for her. "S'alright darlin....s'gonna be alright..."
-
Welcome Back Lori
Luke hadn't noticed what Candy was...or wasn't wearing at first. He had been too worried. Now as his hands touched against her unmentionables he instantly blushed and ripped off his shirt helping her into it...it was way too big on her, but Luke thought she looked beautiful anyway. Carefully he lifted her out of the car and held her close. Rosco shut the door after them. "Well I'll be back for you two with another set of cuffs...don't you go nowhere." He then got in his ncar and headed towards the jail, planning to book them for kidnapping, attempted murder and assaulting a police officer, still convinced he had been threatened.
-
Welcome Back Lori
"Ohhh tiddly tuddly...I'm sure they had somethin to do with it...but...anything for you Miss Dix." He uncuffed him cuffing the other two and slapping them both awake. "You get in that car...I mean it now...don't you treaten me...I have an attack dog...she'll gnaw your face off an spit out the teeth...now you get in there..." He opened the rear door to his car and pushed them in as the paramedics strapped Lori to a stretcher and rushed her to the ambulance. Luke ran to Candy throwing his arms around her. "You alright?!"