Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. Benny the Quill sure carries a lot of INK pens
  2. You forget something Skipper. Daisy was born near you. How far are you from Warren Ohio where Ray Kohn and the Northeast Ohio Dukes are located?
  3. I forgot about that. Daisy and Opie born hours apart. I wonder who was born first.
  4. And still the prettiest girl in Hazzard County.... ...after Emma Tisdale.....happy birthday Daisy. We love you!
  5. cold
  6. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    You got that right Hobie. Garrett always keeps us updated and we appreciate it. Spike too.
  7. farm
  8. Speaking of this subject. My wife saw something on FB that an original General was just wrecked in Hollister Missouri, Taney County. I doubt it's really an original but you never know. Anybody hear about it?
  9. phone
  10. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    No reactions left but thanks for the updates. Good to hear Chase finished second.
  11. Out of reactions but that made me laugh.
  12. Thanks for posting these....pretty cool!
  13. DOTTIE West
  14. Sounds like a foreign language to us low tech rednecks.
  15. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Is it on Fox again? I still don't have it because of the contract dispute with Dish Network. When does it start?
  16. wise (old timers claimed they got the reputation for being wise because they eat brains)
  17. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Go Chase!!!
  18. Not just wildness. Dynamite arrows too!
  19. Hughie's VOLKSWAGEN
  20. beetle
  21. Oh no. So tragic. I got a lump in my throat when I saw that picture of him holding her hand. Thanks for letting us know Hobie. I'm a bit choked up right now.
  22. I've never heard anybody complain about the label roughneck. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens someday. Everybody gets so offended so easily now. I'm pretty sure the term came from oil rig workers. I'm not too far from where The Valley That Changed The World is located. The world's first oil well is named Drake's Well and is a tourist attraction. But I think the term roughneck started in the Texas boom...could be wrong. Redneck came from coal miners. Pretty weird since they didn't get much sun. I believe it was to identify themselves in their gunfights when the labor disputes were going on.
  23. You are correct. The writing did seem amaterish. But maybe the writers were told to do that because they wanted to attract a young audience in hopes they would be fans of the show for decades...IT WORKED!
  24. Good to hear from you again! I've missed you too. So, what is new? Been watching any Dukes lately?
  25. I remember you doing this a couple years ago. I like the cartoons. Sure some of them are goofy but they are cartoons after all. The best thing about them is the voices....all original!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.