Everything posted by Kelly Davenport
-
Ewww....
I can now add goats milk to my list of culinary tastes. I tried some last week for the first time, and now I have switched over from cow's milk. It tastes like cows milk, but it has a richer milk taste, it's creamier, and I have had less digestive problems since being on it. And it also lasts longer. I hightly recommend it. It goes well with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
-
How The Hogg Stole Race Day...THE MOVIE!!
That was cute!
-
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE
Well, that about covers it, huh?
-
Dukes of Hazzard"The Beginning" is rated R
I know some people are going to see it out of curiosity - and I don't have any problem with that. This is a free country, and people are going to do whatever they want. Personally speaking, I think 'Happy Birthday, General Lee' was a good enough origin story for me. It showed how the General came into existence AND how Daisy got to work on the Boar's Nest ... and they did it without sex and foul language. To me, that's good enough, and it satisfied me.
-
Christmas Vid
OMG - that was so sweet!!!!!! Thank you!
-
Ben's operation
Better the shins than something else.
-
Things that make you go hmmm....
Well, on that note, I talked to my sister - who is a veterinarian - and she said a lot of medicines that are given to our pets double as human meds. I don't know if that makes me feel any better, though ....
-
Ewww....
Don't forget about grits. Grits are yummy.
-
Ewww....
Don't forget the South, too.
-
Let's make our own Dukes soundtarck - HazzardNet style
Great choices - I have a couple on my Ipod (and I'm willing to share if anyone wants to listen to them.) Good driving songs: 1. Pedal to the Metal - Kazzer 2. Black Betty - Skynyrd Couple More: 1. Redneck Woman - Gretchen Wilson (A definite Daisy song) 2. I Miss Mayberry - Rascal Flatts (very nostalgic type song)
-
Things that make you go hmmm....
Got a few - and these are ones I actually HAVE. On the package of Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups: Peel fruit from cellophane before eating. But it tastes so much better with it on. Peter Pan Peanut Butter Product contains peanuts. No s***, Sherlock. Guess what else contains peanuts. PEANUTS! On the instruction sheet of a Conair Pro Style 1600 hair dryer: WARNING: Do not use in shower. Never use while sleeping. And never blow dry your hair while you’re sleeping in the shower. Makes me wonder who survives longer: the idiots who caused these warnings to be in place ... or the people who decided these things SHOULD be warnings.
-
Feedback for Three Men and a Little Lady
Kelly Davenport replied to Kelly Davenport's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsThank you so much for the feedback, guys! A friend said to me that 'feedback is like air,' and I believe her. Thanks!
-
Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning ( direct to DVD movie)
I have ta say ... this is a very interestin' topic ta read ... and tryin' not ta die laughin'. Nuthin' funny about ruinin' the Dukes ... but y'all make this thread entertainin'.
-
A question about Bo
That's a very interesting observation. I have asthma (adult-onset), and I have problems with wheezing and stuff when I'm exerting myself or around allergens. Mine is under control, but it's never something you get over ... even if it is under control. I'm on four different medicines, and I still got bronchitis six times this year (because of the allergens). You just learn to deal with it, and it has gotten easier for me recently, but it's still there and something I have to deal with (like not being around my pets - I had to give them to my parents - change positions in the library where I work - I'm highly allergic to dust, wear masks when I'm at the stables - allergic to dust and horse dander - not go to places with smoking or fumes, etc.). You deal with it ... even if it sucks at times.
-
LUKE DUKE: THUD TIME!
Well, I think a person can be jolly, fun-loving, and easy-going ... and still be a good leader. We saw a lot of that in Jesse - maybe not to the extent of Bo - but Jesse wasn't completely serious and stuff either. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Luke be like that.
-
Ben's operation
Or maybe just Roleplayes who play him.
-
Cooters HOT
Well, ya didn't have ta read about him and yer momma in yer momma's journal!
-
Favorite Quotes???
From Hughie Hogg Strikes Again Hughie Hogg (as an old man): Boss Hogg, ya rascal, ya know how long it's been since I’ve bounced ya on my knees? Rosco: Well, it must be at least fifty years, 'cause that's the last time Boss was thin enough to bounce on anyone’s knees. *laughs* (I really love Rosco being a smart alec.)
-
Howdy, Y'all!
Just wanted ta drop a line and say howdy! Just joined yesterday, and I'm lookin' forward ta being part of a wonderful community! Yeeehaw!!!! KD
-
Davenport characters
Oh, gosh, please don't mention duct tape ... *glances at Cooter* Still can't believe y'all used that on my baby seat.
-
Cooters HOT
Y'all think he's cute?! *glances at Cooter* He ain't cute - he's my daddy! *grimaces*
-
Ben's operation
Ooh, I'm glad he's okay.
-
Feedback for Three Men and a Little Lady
Let me know what you guys think! KD
-
Three Men and a Little Lady
Started a new story! Please let me know what you think! KD
- Ewww....