WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE

Hey ya'll I was just curious as to what everybody's favorite show was!

Mine is a tie-up between one-armed Bandits and My Son, Bo Hogg

The best lines in Bandits are

Luke:Ya Cooter where is my car

Cooter:Oh I used it to run the sheriff off the road and steal is car

Bo: Well why did ya do that?

Cooter: He impounded mine, I figured it was only fair!

The best lines in My son are

Rosco: Bo! Bo! You alright?

Boss:Oh he's alright

Rosco: I wish he'd say that

Thanks all!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ya'll I was just curious as to what everybody's favorite show was!

Mine is a tie-up between one-armed Bandits and My Son, Bo Hogg

The best lines in Bandits are

Luke:Ya Cooter where is my car

Cooter:Oh I used it to run the sheriff off the road and steal is car

Bo: Well why did ya do that?

Cooter: He impounded mine, I figured it was only fair!

The best lines in My son are

Rosco: Bo! Bo! You alright?

Boss:Oh he's alright

Rosco: I wish he'd say that

Thanks all!!

It's been a while since I saw some of the later episodes, but I recall really liking Welcome Back Bo 'n' Luke. Not just because it meant bye-bye to the clones, but also because I loved the Bo/Luke/Cooter interaction. That was really excellent and a great way to show their friendship.

Cool Hands, Luke and Bo was also very good and very watchable. I love those rare episodes in which Bo and Luke team up with Boss and Rosco and the break-out at the end was just fantastic.

The pilot episode, One-Armed Bandits was also ten kinds of wonderful :)

It's been a while since I saw some of the later episodes, but I recall really liking Welcome Back Bo 'n' Luke. Not just because it meant bye-bye to the clones, but also because I loved the Bo/Luke/Cooter interaction. That was really excellent and a great way to show their friendship.

Cool Hands, Luke and Bo was also very good and very watchable. I love those rare episodes in which Bo and Luke team up with Boss and Rosco and the break-out at the end was just fantastic.

The pilot episode, One-Armed Bandits was also ten kinds of wonderful :)

My favorite episode is "The Ghost of General Lee"...I love the emotion it has in it and that the characters had shown throughout the show. It had showed that dispite the differences the Dukes might have had with the law, they still had cared for one another. Had fun through the chases and all that. I thought Denver did an excellent job with his emotions after he was told his boys had drowned and after Hogg and blamed them for his stolen "Jefferson Davis" watch. I loved the part where Luke was talking through the CB to Rosco...Rosco's response was hilarious.

Other favorites is: "one Armed Bandits" "Daisy's Song" "Deputy Dukes" "High Octane" I really enjoyed "Carnival of Thrills" of the emotions between the boys in those two episodes...especially at the end when they made up! I hate to see them fight. I had also enjoyed "Ten Million Dollar Sheriff" and the focus they put on Rosco...another episode that shows that he does care for the boys.

Keep it between the ditches

~Garrett Duke~

My favorite episode is "The Ghost of General Lee"...I love the emotion it has in it and that the characters had shown throughout the show. It had showed that dispite the differences the Dukes might have had with the law, they still had cared for one another. Had fun through the chases and all that. I thought Denver did an excellent job with his emotions after he was told his boys had drowned and after Hogg and blamed them for his stolen "Jefferson Davis" watch. I loved the part where Luke was talking through the CB to Rosco...Rosco's response was hilarious.

Other favorites is: "one Armed Bandits" "Daisy's Song" "Deputy Dukes" "High Octane" I really enjoyed "Carnival of Thrills" of the emotions between the boys in those two episodes...especially at the end when they made up! I hate to see them fight. I had also enjoyed "Ten Million Dollar Sheriff" and the focus they put on Rosco...another episode that shows that he does care for the boys.

Keep it between the ditches

~Garrett Duke~

• 1 month later...

well, hard I like is

1. one-armed bandits

2. Limo One is Missing

3. The Meeting

4. Road Pirates

5. Mrs. Rosco P Coltrane

6. The Great Santa Clause Chase

7. MizTisdale on the Lam

8. Dear Diary

9. Too Many Roscos

10. Targets: Daisy and Llu

11. Enos's last chance

12. Happy Birthday General Lee

13. Robot P. Coltrane

14. Strange Visitor to Hazzard

15. Opening night at the boar's nest

that is it this my favorite episode.... thanks.

:)

Well, I guess I have a lot of favorites to,

I loved 'One armed bandits', 'Swamp Molly' and 'Carnaval thrills'. (They aired part one yesterday and now I have to wait untill Monday to see part two :x )

Also very good were 'In this corner Luke Duke' "Luke's love story' (Though Bo and Luke behave like jerks most of the time it hass some real good Jesse-boys interaction.) and Farewell Hazzard (like Jam and Amanda once said in a post, it does give us a lot of background information)

I know I liked 'Big brothers Duke' very mutch when I saw it but that's a long time a go and I can't remeber the whole episode and because you can only get season 1 and 2 on DVD around here i'll have to wait untill they air that one to be sure.

Well that were them,

JM