Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. I'll give it a shot too I haven't watched much Dukes in a while *gasp* so I'll test what I remember.
  2. gold fish
  3. Rockville Lester Crabb Buck Owens
  4. Jefferson Davis Hogg
  5. Donald Duck
  6. Hogg's Greeting Card Printing Company Placid County Find Loretta Lynn
  7. Wow it has a name? LOL I just learned the play that way by example I learn more that way than by being told how to do something.
  8. Ok to cut down on any confusion or misunderstandings I'm going to put an example of how to rp so we're all on the same page. Luke: Bo look out! *shouts pointing at the sky as a helicopter beads down on Bo.* Bo: *lays on the ground on his belly hands covering his head*
  9. Benny the Quill Indian Creek Coy vs. Vance
  10. cookies
  11. D) Jaywalking (doggone it i broke my streak not answering the last question....I must have been off in la la land somewhere lol)
  12. Find Loretta Lynn
  13. Widow Baxley (I think) Clover Crossing Hoyt Axton

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.