Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today

  2. Is this what you're looking for? https://hazzardnet.com/forums/discover/unread/
  3. Yesterday

  4. Well My fellow Hazzardites, it's DOHD! I'm just about ready to open a cold adult Libation and then later on tonight, about 7pm cwntral ( The old DOH time) I'm going to watch some stuff off season 2! I might be bacl later to tell you what I'm watching or you guys can jump in here and tell us all what you're watching and we can have an unannounced watch party! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  5. Last week

  6. Roger, I don't have a tablet, but you should see one of these: The computer menu bar will be at the top of the screen and the phone icon bar will be at the bottom.
  7. most of the people in Hazzard were KIND
  8. Hobie Hartkins! ๐Ÿคฃ
  9. Excessive
  10. Boss Hogg is not a JOLLY man.
  11. I'm using a tablet that must be 20 years old. I tried your instructions but haven't had any luck. Next time my grandson is over I'll see if he can figure it out.
  12.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  13.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  14.    Meadowmufn reacted to a post in a topic: New Dukes Vehicles
  15.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: Hazzard Square
  16. Mohammad Atta the lead hijacker on 9/11 was a dummy when he pressed the wrong button trying to talk to American Airlines Flight 11's passengers. Called ATC instead and gave away the plot too basically when he said "We have some planes" that was a tip off to the ground that there was multiple hijackings happening. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ziad Jarrah United Airlines Flight 93 did the same thing, called ATC by accident. Those guys weren't very bright. You'd think they'd have made sure to press the correct button. Dummies.
  17.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: Across the Pond
  18. I've got several things ( both major and minor) going right now, but I'll definitely be looking into buying one and having it painted correctly! I don't put my face on this site because of security reasons ( this is NOT a secure site!) but if I wind up getting a General, whether '69 or 26, I'll get a pic of me in my DOH shirt ( the Dukes farm house) and with me drinking a libation from my DOH beer glass, sitting on the door of my new General Lee!
  19. HossC replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    I made a point of getting up for 8am yesterday to watch the Bahrain Grand Prix from Malaysia live. Unfortunately, due to heavy rain the start was delayed. When the cars finally left the pits they only managed two laps behind the safety car, and some didn't even get that far as they stopped on the circuit due to the low speeds causing software glitches. The FIA (the governing body) provided software patches and the cars finally made the grid at just after 9.30am UK time. The track appeared to be drying quickly, but about two thirds of the drivers, including pole sitter Max Verstappen, chose intermediate wet tires. Lewis Hamilton in second went for slicks. At the start, Kimi Antonelli and George Russell both passed Max, but the cars with slick tires quickly dropped back, and Lewis was back in 17th place after just three racing laps. While some drivers pitted for grooved tires, Lewis told the team that they might as well gamble on the track coming to them. On lap 9, Valtteri Bottas went off the circuit bringing out a safety car. The leaders all took this opportunity to get slick tires, but Lewis stayed out on his. At the restart, Kimi went from first to third as Max and George passed him. By lap 22, Kimi had retaken the lead and Lewis had scythed his way up to fifth. There were some good battles in the mid-field before a breakdown for Alex Albon on lap 46 brought out another safety car allowing for another round of pit stops. Before the cars could restart, George's car also broke down while he was in a strong third place. There were only three laps to go by the time they restarted the race, and Lewis made his final pass up to third. At the front, Max took his first win of the year ahead of Kimi. Fernando Alonso scored four valuable points for Aston Martin in eighth. You can see the race highlights here. Kimi has now extended his lead back to 84 points. It's only a week to the Singapore Grand Prix and 350km, which Valtteri Bottas is cycling!
  20. If I had the money... ๐Ÿ˜ We really need to get a truck as our next vehicle though...
  21. can I buy one of those anywhere. ???
  22.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: New Dukes Vehicles
  23.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  24.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  25.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: NASCAR news
  26. I like that " Bury the throttle"....lol! It reminds me of what Yopgi Bera said, " It ain't over til' it's over!"
  27. HossC replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    I hope to get around to the Bahrain Grand Prix review tomorrow, but for tonight just a quick congratulations to Elfyn Evans. Earlier today the Welsh driver became the first British winner of the World Rally Championship for 25 years after Swedish rival Oliver Solberg crashed near the end of the final stage in Italy. Elfyn has previously been runner-up on five occasions.
  28. Dukes Trivia: Daisy escaped jail by using a decoy blow up doll that looked like her and put it in her jail bed. True or False?
  29. Poor Byron Cherry (Coy) and Christopher Mayer (Vance Duke). They were done dirty by Warner Brothers on The Dukes of Hazzard The Complete Fifth Season DVD box set by being put only on the side and back. They should've been on the front cover instead of Daisy and the General Lee car. It should've been Coy and Vance and Daisy with it.
  30. I learned something new about Gilligan's Island I didn't know before. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Gilligan's Off White Ivory Cotton/Canvas Bucket Hat is Dorfman Pacific Brand. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ You know I knew about Skipper's Black Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Brand Captain Skipper Hat. My hat is Hello Hobby brand from Wal-Mart. Pretty good replica. Too bad Bob Denver Gilligan died. 'Cause I would've got a 2nd one to meet him and have a 2nd one autographed. I have Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Skipper too. My hat is Hello Hobby Brand from Wal-Mart. Pretty good replica. Too bad Bob Denver (Gilligan) died. 'Cause I would've got a 2nd Hello Hobby to meet him with and have a 2nd one autographed. He would've been surprised that I know he had Dorfman Pacific? Most people don't know. Wild thought. Is it possible Alan Hale (Skipper) reached out from the great beyond and helped me score that 1970 vintage Lancaster? I wanted a Lancaster since age 3 1990. In August 2025 at 38 I landed it from eBay for $244.11 negotiated out of the woman Yolana Ellett's price of $240.00-$320.00 BIN(Buy It Now.) Could it be Bob Denver (Gilligan) reached out from the great beyond and helped me score the Wal-Mart Hello Hobby Brand Gilligan hat? I only learned Alan Hale's brand one year before their demise in 2010. They'd quit in 2011. I just learned Gilligan's brand Dorfman Pacific this year 2026. Some of my collection I have because of Gilligan himself. Some of my Skipper ones. The White and Navy Blue Broner Hat Co. Skippers. He steered me to those while he was alive. I talked to him on here and asked him where I could find a hat like his Skipper Alan Hale wore. He suggested fishing stores like K-Mart and those others. I found 'em at Mickey's Army Navy Store which is R. I. P. since 2012. I got White Broner in 2010 and Navy Blue in 2012. 2 Navy Blue in 2012 was their final run order before permanently closing the doors. I grabbed 'em both. $9.99 each in '10 and $11.99 each in '12. How cool is it that Gilligan himself told me where to get some Skipper hats? ๐Ÿ˜€
  31. I'm still getting used to the new layout and mainly use my laptop to view HazzardNet, so I missed the "Unread Content" icon on the bottom-left of the phone screen. That'll give you a third option.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.