Welcome back Min. I've missed you.

Everybody got it right, she was a Baptist.

DoubleX has 22 in a row right and Alex has 7.

This bit of information was on more than one episode but it first came up on "Bad Day in Hazzard"

When driving from Hazzard to Chickasaw, what mountain do you need to go around before you are in CB range of being able to talk to someone in Chickasaw?

A) Razorback Mountain

B) Mount Vernon

C) Iron Mountain

Thank you Roger! I can't let you have all the fun asking trivia questions now can I? ;)

Jax

Right Alex and Lori, it's Iron Mountain. Hey Min (or would you rather be called Jax, I can't remember.) it's going to be fun having you back on. Should we both post questions on the same day or should we alternate or what? We don't really have to have any system if you don't want to. I usually post questions and answers between 8 and 11 EST every night. It's going to be cool having someone else post trivia. It's not going to be as cool when folks find out how helpless I am on this end of a question. LOL

Here's one for everybody...In "Miss Tri-Counties" three counties were represented? Hazzard, Riverton and......Plainview OR Hatchapee?

Right Alex and Lori, it's Iron Mountain. Hey Min (or would you rather be called Jax, I can't remember.) it's going to be fun having you back on. Should we both post questions on the same day or should we alternate or what? We don't really have to have any system if you don't want to. I usually post questions and answers between 8 and 11 EST every night. It's going to be cool having someone else post trivia. It's not going to be as cool when folks find out how helpless I am on this end of a question. LOL

Here's one for everybody...In "Miss Tri-Counties" three counties were represented? Hazzard, Riverton and......Plainview OR Hatchapee?

Hatchapee...

Either name is fine Roger really...hmmmm maybe we can split up the week or just do alternate days or something...I mean it really doesnt matter theres plenty of trivia to go around :)

Jax

Right Alex, Jessi and B.L. it's Hatchapee. Plainview County was from "Shine on Hazzard Moon"

Alex has 9 in a row right (DoubleX still has 22)

I agree Min, there's plenty for everybody so we'll both throw questions up there anytime we want. Maybe other folks will too....after all, it's clear these folks know their Hazzard trivia. Don't be shy everybody. This could get wilder than hot pursuit!!!

Also from "Miss Tri-Counties" the three catagories that the three contestants competed in were racing, swimsuit and putting together a what?

Right Alex, Jessi and B.L. it's Hatchapee. Plainview County was from "Shine on Hazzard Moon"

Alex has 9 in a row right (DoubleX still has 22)

I agree Min, there's plenty for everybody so we'll both throw questions up there anytime we want. Maybe other folks will too....after all, it's clear these folks know their Hazzard trivia. Don't be shy everybody. This could get wilder than hot pursuit!!!

Also from "Miss Tri-Counties" the three catagories that the three contestants competed in were racing, swimsuit and putting together a what?

carburetor...