Okay Gang I cant let Roger have all the fun! Anyone want to try a couple of questions from Double Dukes?

Name two things Daisy did while Jesse worried about the boys.

And one Megahard question:

What does Luke offer to share with Bo when they go off in search of their doubles??

Good Luck Everyone! ;)

Jax

Alex has 20 in a row right. DoubleX had better log in more often because this thing is getting tight. (DX has 24)

Daney, Alex and DaisyMae are right about Donna Fargo.

Welcome back Min. It's great to see you post questions. If you don't mind, I'll keep the streaks from my questions seperate from yours. For example, if Alex misses a question you ask, I'm still going to say that his streak stands at 20 in a row correct. Does that sound good to you?

I'm not going to guess the megahard one but I think that Daisy might have finished taken something out of the oven and then hugged Uncle Jesse from behind as he was sitting on a kitchen chair.

Alex has 20 in a row right. DoubleX had better log in more often because this thing is getting tight. (DX has 24)

Daney, Alex and DaisyMae are right about Donna Fargo.

Welcome back Min. It's great to see you post questions. If you don't mind, I'll keep the streaks from my questions seperate from yours. For example, if Alex misses a question you ask, I'm still going to say that his streak stands at 20 in a row correct. Does that sound good to you?

I'm not going to guess the megahard one but I think that Daisy might have finished taken something out of the oven and then hugged Uncle Jesse from behind as he was sitting on a kitchen chair.

Thanks Roger! Yes keep the streaks seperate if you want, thats fine!

As for your answers, I'm sorry Roger, :cry: thats not correct! Try again...anyone else want to guess the two things Daisy did while Jesse worried about the boys?

Min

Hey Min, I'm working double shifts every day this week so when I get home, I don't want to think too much. (not to mention that I need sleep) I would appreciate it if you took over the rest of the week. I'll post more starting Saturday. Thanks. (give a hint the next day if nobody gets it)

What was the names of the two escapees on "Dukes In Danger"?

Hey Min, I'm working double shifts every day this week so when I get home, I don't want to think too much. (not to mention that I need sleep) I would appreciate it if you took over the rest of the week. I'll post more starting Saturday. Thanks. (give a hint the next day if nobody gets it)

No problem Roger! :) ! Now as for a hint...A hint for the two things that Daisy did is...Catherine talked about one of the things Daisy did in the commentary for that episode! Does that help ??

Good Luck Everyone!

Jax

Okay Gang I cant let Roger have all the fun! Anyone want to try a couple of questions from Double Dukes?

What does Luke offer to share with Bo when they go off in search of their doubles??

Good Luck Everyone! ;)

Jax

Hey Y'all, mind if I join in?

Did Daisy... (this is hard!) cook supper and try calling Bo and Luke on the CB?

And for the megahard question:

(harder yet!) Did Luke off Bo to share a cell at prision?!

I think I just made some horrible guesses!

General Grant

:wink:

Good Luck Everyone! ;)

Jax

Well looks like its answer time!

The two things Daisy did were shucking corn and washing Dixie. In the Double Dukes commentary Cathy mentions it right when they were watching that part in the episode.

The megahard question, what does Luke offer to share with Bo when they go in search of their doubles? His sandwich...

When the boys are told of the doubles, Luke is eating it...when they all decide to search Luke looks right at Bo and offers it to him...You see Bo take out his knife to cut it as he Luke and Cooter go out the door!

Thanks to all for playing the trivia... I'll have some new questions this weekend! :wink:

Jax