Sign in to follow this  
The_Dukes_Generl_Lee01

What state and city are you in?

I live in northwestern Wisconsin, about a couple hours from Twinkie-land ( :p at you Minnesotans). I've lived in Rusk County in the city of Ladysmith for all but a few months of my life.

hahaha. There's always an on going battle with Minnesotans and Wisconsins ain't there?? lol.

lol :lol: that silly, one town in wisconsin not far from Delavan? is it? :-? my family uncle and aunt and cousin live in madison and delavan wisconsin we been visit wisc many times.. I love wisconsin and kansas and missiouri... previsous live st. louis like (ballwin town) outside downtown.. thanks. :)

I live in northwestern Wisconsin, about a couple hours from Twinkie-land ( :p at you Minnesotans). I've lived in Rusk County in the city of Ladysmith for all but a few months of my life.

hahaha. There's always an on going battle with Minnesotans and Wisconsins ain't there?? lol.

:lol: Yeah, at least this part of the state (western/northwestern). The southern Cheeseheads have their own battle going on with Illinois. Football season is very ugly here. :D

:lol: Yeah, at least this part of the state (western/northwestern). The southern Cheeseheads have their own battle going on with Illinois. Football season is very ugly here. :D

hahaha. Oh yes, football season can get pretty nasty lol. I remember once a Viking-fans car was painted green and yellow one morning. He had his shot gun and was sleepin' in his car since. hahaha.