Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  2.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  3.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  4.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  5.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  6. We lost another one....so sad. I was thinking he played in 5 Dukes episodes but you don't usually get these things wrong. Being in One Armed Bandits makes him a big part of Dukes history....even though it wasn't a big role. I was so mad because he came to visit the local college and I didn't know he was going to be there until right after he left.
  7.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: Duke Farm
  8.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  9.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  10.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  11.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  12.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  13.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  14.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  15.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  16. What a strange coincidence that the only two times I have ever missed a birthday were both Tom's and both due to technical issues. Belated happy birthday Luke.
  17. Georgia on my mind
  18.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: Duke Farm
  19.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: Duke Farm
  20.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  21.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  22.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  23.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  24. Now if only I can figure out how to find the Recent Posts thingie.
  25. Now we need to work on getting Garrett back.
  26. And you folks thought I left the farm to go race in the NASCAR circuit.
  27. I'm back! Thanks to Hobie for your help!
  28. BOSS BIG BILLIE tucker
  29. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in Movies
    What a strange coincidence. My wife is watching it right now. I'm using another TV to watch MotoGP motorcycle racing.
  30. corn
  31. Sunday is going to be a tough day. Happy birthday in Hazzard Heaven Cooter. We sure miss you.
  32. Looks like another birthday for Big Ed Sunday!
  33. gums
  34. 91 now! Happy birthday to Hazzard's favorite lawman. Sonny is the only DOH star I have met twice. He is amazing! Luv ya Buddy Roe! Possum on a gumbush! Grits and Greens strike again!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.