Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

(PlayStation 1 Racing For Home game) 

Bo Duke:"Boy, we sure cut it close yesterday." Luke Duke:"Any later, and you know Boss wouldn't have thought twice about wrappin' his fingers around Uncle Jesse's farm." Bo Duke:"Let's just win the Overland race an' pay off the farm once and for all." Luke Duke:"Yeah. But we better get goin', or we'll miss the sign-up."

53 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Hey guys, I was just remembering ....can't remember what Cletus said but it was about Santa Claus stealing and  he said he couldn't believe  Santa would do that, and then Boss is like...." Well it wasn't the REAL Santa Claus....what am I saying??  " I thought it was funny!

That was a good one. I loved Cletus. I haven't  watched the Christmas ep yet this season. I'll have to check out the cartoon also. 

22 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

That was a good one. I loved Cletus. I haven't  watched the Christmas ep yet this season. I'll have to check out the cartoon also. 

I've got the whole set of cartoons from last year's Christmas and STILL only watched 1 or 2 and can't tell you ANY thing about THEM! I don't know...those things just don't " GRAB" me, if you know what I mean. I like the original voices but it seems like everyone has the same plot just a different city! They should've kept it all in Hazzard, anyway!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

I liked the cartoons but I'll admit that if I wasn't already a Dukes super fan when they first came out I wouldn't have liked them as much. You are correct that the best thing about them is that all the original actors' voices were used. I didn't like that they went outside of Hazzard County either but I bet it was a money decision. By the time the cartoons came out, the show was world famous so maybe they were just trying to reach out snd appeal to a bigger (global) audience....which means more profit....especially when marketing toys.

I didn't like that they went outside of Hazzard County either but I bet it was a money decision. By the time the cartoons came out, the show was world famous so maybe they were just trying to reach out snd appeal to a bigger (global) audience....which means more profit....especially when marketing toys.

For some reason the term " Selling out" came  into my head!

(Season 4 Pin the Tail on the Dukes scene) Rosco:"Listen Rhubarb!" Bo: It's Rhuebottom!" Rosco:"Will you hush!? I know who he is! I've known him fer years!"(to Mr. Rhuebottom)"Are you gonna press charges on these two or not!?" Mr. Rhuebottom:"Against these boys!?" Rosco:"Yeah!" Mr. Rhuebottom:"Never! Can't press charges against yer best customers! You do that, an' you press yerself right outta business! Hehehe!" Rosco:"How would you like fer me to press these 5 up against you-"(makes fist)"Ijit!" Bo:"Bye bye Rosco!" Luke:"Much obliged Mr. Rhuebottom!" Mr. Rhuebottom:"Any time boys! You boys come on down, an' chew fat with me some time, hear?" Bo & Luke:"Yessir!" Rosco:"Nobody wants me involved do they Flash!. I'll be involved one day!"

(Continued after Rosco drives off) Luke:"Bo. We must live right or somethin'." Bo:"It's a charmed life, I'm tellin' ya." Luke:"You got it! Hey here comes Cooter! Think we can wrangle a ride home?" Bo:"Only if we feed him. What do you wanna bet?" Luke:"Winner does the dishes!" Bo:"You're on!" Luke:"Ok!" Both boys:(flagging him down in the tow truck)"Cooter!" Cooter:"Don't y'all know it ain't safe to be a pedestrian in this town!?" Luke:"Hey, can we wrangle a ride home?" Cooter:"Who's cookin' supper?" Bo:"I told you. Only if we get to feed him." Luke:"Alright. You do the dishes. Get in here, come on!" Bo:"What do you mean I do the dishes! Like I said!"

(Season 1 Swamp Molly)

Cousin Alice:"Hey Bo! Wanna wrestle!?" Luke Duke:"She gets right down to it, don't she?" Cousin Alice:"I meant before I go. See, I got me this new book on wrasslin' holds, an' ain't nobody to practice on, except a bear." Swamp Molly:"Now, you behave Alice!"

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 2 The Rustlers)

Deputy Enos Strate:"Hi Daisy." Daisy Duke:"Hi Enos. What's all this hay doin' in the Sheriff's car?" Deputy Enos Strate:"It's none of my business what he's doin' with hay out to the old Kitridge Mine Daisy.  Maybe he's feedin' a tiger." Daisy Duke:"Oh. I gotta run hot cakes." Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Enos!? What did Daisy Duke want?" Deputy Enos Strate:"She didn't know why anybody would take hay out to the old Kitridge Mine." Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Rosco! Did you-?"(pointing at Enos) Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"I swear I didn't say a word about Kitridge Mine! Did I?" Deputy Enos Strate:"It must've slipped out." Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"You cowbell! If Daisy Duke knows, then they'll all know! Where's my car!? We gotta git out there!"