Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

(Season 4 Miss Tisdale on the Lam)

Miss Tisdale:"You know, you got me awful curious. All that mail comin' in here every day, what's it for?" Slocum:"Ah ah ah regulations!" Waylon Jennings:"Now regulations can be a nuisance, but this is one time I think they're gonna pay off. Miss Tisdale ain't just smart, she's quick. An' she ain't the only one concerned about this fella. What's he doin' hangin' around that old sawmill? Uh huh. It figures. Anything nefarious an' illegal, ol' Boss is gonna have his fat little paws in it somewheres."

(Season 4 Double Dukes)

Boss Hogg:"Turk, Moody, where are you!? It's me J. D. Hogg!" Rosco:"An' me Sheriff Rosco P. Coltraneeeee-"(a board falls over, spooking Rosco)"Oooh ijit it gives me the creepies!" Boss Hogg:"Rosco, those boys should've been back here a long time ago." Rosco:"You know Boss, I was just thinkin', I didn't see the twin of the General Lee outside either." Boss Hogg:"Dang. I'm beginning to get a funny feeling in my stomach." Rosco:"Well, I don't doubt it, the way you chow down, you probably-" Boss Hogg:"App! I wasn't talkin' about food! Though I sure could use some." Rosco:"Yeah. I could use a little-" Boss Hogg:"I think them dirty crooks stole my stolen money!"

(Season 3 Uncle Boss, filmed in Season 2)

Rosco:"Well, you see Boss, one minute they were there, then poof, the next minute they were gone." Boss Hogg:"You mean, you drove right by 'em without seein' 'em don't you? Because you can't tell grits from gumdrops can you!?" Rosco:"Grits are the white with the-"

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 5 The Revenge of Hughie Hogg)

Daisy Duke:"Here it comes." Hughie Hogg:(on tape)"Yeah? He probably never told you about the time I milked that bank over in Hatchapee out of all them bonds. He probably never-" Coy Duke:"What'd you turn it off for!?" Daisy Duke:"I didn't turn it off!" Vance Duke:"Well, then, where's the rest of it, the confession part?" Daisy Duke:"Shoot a bug! Hughie must've turned off the dang machine, when he went and tried to kiss me!" Coy Duke:"Good old Hughie. He could turn anybody off!" Vance Duke:"Wait a minute! Maybe there's enough on that tape to convince Hughie that there's more."

(Season 4 Shine On Hazzard Moon)

Rosco:"Alright you Dukes! Freeze it right, 'cause yer under arrest fer breakin' the law!" Luke Duke:"Now Rosco, you gotta be more specific than that! What law?" Rosco:"The law definitely states that I can arrest you under suspicion of being a suspect for anything that I got on the books that needs a suspect for! An' I suspect both of you of being that suspect! How's that fer specifics?" Bo Duke:"Well, specifically, I think that's a load of hogwash!" Luke Duke:"You know you gotta have tangible evidence to take us in!" Rosco:"First you want specifics, then you want tangibles! Well, I can't give you both of that in one day!"

:previous:

I've said it before; a bit of context helps with quotes. This is when Luke and Daisy are in the General chasing Billy the Quill in his Triumph Spitfire. Billy squeezes under trailer parked across the road and the Dukes have to jump it (the jump is actually recycled from 'High Octane').

8 hours ago, HossC said:

:previous:

I've said it before; a bit of context helps with quotes. This is when Luke and Daisy are in the General chasing Billy the Quill in his Triumph Spitfire. Billy squeezes under trailer parked across the road and the Dukes have to jump it (the jump is actually recycled from 'High Octane').

Cousin HossC yep! :)

(Season 7 Happy Birthday, General Lee)

Boss Hogg:"What the devil is this here thing!?" Luke Duke:"Boss, Rosco, meet the General Lee." Boss & Rosco:"Oh it's the General Lee." Boss Hogg:"Well, it sure is the ugliest color I ever did see!" Rosco:"Yeah! Ugly, ugly, ugly!" Bo Duke:"Ugly huh!? Well, the only thing yer gonna see of this car when the race starts, is the tail end spittin' dust back at you!"

(Season 1 Repo Men) Boss Hogg:"Ace look alive! Listen, I want you to repossess that Rolls!" Ace Parker:"But Boss. You don't know what yer askin'. Those guys are big, mean, an' Yankee talkin'." Boss Hogg:"Well, if you don't wanna repossess it, I'll send the Sheriff! I'll send Rosco!" Lulu Hogg:"J. D.! Don't you send my baby brother on a suicide mission! I had you make him Sheriff so he'd have a safe job!"