Duke Farm

• 4 years later...

I'm a firm believer  in HIMM!   ( Hazzard In My Mind!) I've told the other Hazzardites here before , whenever I'm in bed or my recliner or even out in public and don't like my surroundings, I tell my wife I'm going to Hazzard and then I check out!  :)  

Edited by Hobie Harkins

On 10/26/2019 at 3:51 PM, CooterNnancylou said:

The duke place was said to be on old mill road. unless the number was mentioned,

i made it be 15774 in my imagination.

You're right about Old Mill Road. Another episode said it was Mill Pond Road. I could look up which episodes those were if you want. There was never a house number mentioned that I know of. 

16 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

You're right about Old Mill Road. Another episode said it was Mill Pond Road. I could look up which episodes those were if you want. There was never a house number mentioned that I know of. 

That's why i made up the house number,

ATTENTION TO  ALL DUKES FANS---

THE DUKE HOUSE ADDRESS IS 15774.

Edited by CooterNnancylou

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:11 PM, RogerDuke said:

It was the episode where a girl,  Susie ( ?) was wanting to get married and her father, CJ Holmes didn't want her to be married to a poor guy from Hazzard. The two guys he paid to take his daughter on a cruise lost her and they were in the phone company office asking Maybelle where the Duke farm was and she said on Mill Pond road....don't know what the name of the episode is though. They needed to be more consistent on stuff, like Jesse's wife was Martha and on one  episode Lovinia on another ( and on one Lovinia was Bo and Luke's aunt but not Jesse's wife.... 

20 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I just used a little imagination to fix that. Jesse's wife is Lavinia but once in awhile he calls her by her middle name....Martha. 

Yea, but remember, when ….can't remember what it was, but Jesse didn't want Bo and Luke to be involved and so he told them to go stay with aunt Lovinia….when Bo and Luke talked about it, Luke said, " Hell, he hasn't talked to aunt Lovinia in 20 yrs. ".....now I remember..it was when the Ridge Runners were blowing up stills and Jesse was trying to cover for them and when he found out Bo and Luke were being blamed, he told them to go see aunt Lovinia for a while. That's why I think Jesse's wife's name was Martha....he said it when him and Lucinda were sitting on the porch together. Something to the effect of  "When Martha passed, without the boys and Daisy to look after I would've gone crazy".   

If Jesse had a wife named Lovinia the boys could still have an aunt named Lovinia. Jesse's brother could have married a woman with the same first name OR maybe she's only affectionately called aunt. Other characters in the show (Cooter, Cletus, Enos) used to call Jesse "Uncle" even though if he was grumpy he'd say "I ain't yer Uncle Jesse"

I started it in the Residents of Hazzard County thread. It will take awhile but I'll post more names every evening that I have time. I'll definitely post a bunch tonight. I'm happy to see that you are so interested. I thought I would post eveeybody so decided to start with the main characters and work my way down. Is there anybody in particular you are looking for?

On 11/1/2019 at 7:20 AM, RogerDuke said:

I started it in the Residents of Hazzard County thread. It will take awhile but I'll post more names every evening that I have time. I'll definitely post a bunch tonight. I'm happy to see that you are so interested. I thought I would post eveeybody so decided to start with the main characters and work my way down. Is there anybody in particular you are looking for?

Please go to the residents thread and let me know If you still want me to do it. I love helping anybody who is interested in the Dukes but don't want to put all the time into it if you aren't going to look at it. I haven't seen you post there yet. 

• 9 months later...
On 10/30/2019 at 10:06 PM, Hobie Harkins said:

It was the episode where a girl,  Susie ( ?) was wanting to get married and her father, CJ Holmes didn't want her to be married to a poor guy from Hazzard. The two guys he paid to take his daughter on a cruise lost her and they were in the phone company office asking Maybelle where the Duke farm was and she said on Mill Pond road....don't know what the name of the episode is though. They needed to be more consistent on stuff, like Jesse's wife was Martha and on one  episode Lovinia on another ( and on one Lovinia was Bo and Luke's aunt but not Jesse's wife.... 

Season 2 The Runaway