Arrest B.L. Davenport!

MaryAnne

A switch from Dukes! Yeah, I know you're our Fan of the Year but that don't get you any immunity. When Roger was arrested you were standing kinda suspiciously by the jail cell window there. And then when DaisyMae was under arrest, you had some sneaky suggestion about bringing in snacks. Hey, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck ya know! You go baking a cake with an extra special filling and then the next thing I know, Daisy woulda been free as a bird.

Of course, she sang like one and now she is free as a bird. Khee!

Ah, and no, I didn't listen to Daney. Sorry. HEH!

Plus you had that crazy idea of putting flowers around the jail cell. Flowers?! Really?! We've got two dogs runnin' around this place, can you imagine what them flowers are gonna end up like?

So, in ya go! Oh, you can threaten me about Cooter and his tow truck all ya want, but you're under arrest. I figure your one phone call will be to Cooter anyway but Rosco's got the phone line tied up checking out important law stuff on the internets. I reckon you can just yell out the window toward the garage...

I made up a batch of Daney's cookies here tho', so you gotta choice between that and the chipped beef. (Yeah, I'd take a cookie too. Heh!)

:wink:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I for one am relieved to see the switch from Duke and Davenport. :D Though sorry it has to be you BL! At least this way, ol' Cooter won't have you running around and doing all his work - now he's gonna hafta do it all himself and then do your work as well! So perhaps you can enjoy the rest...if only they had softer and more comfier cots to sleep on. . . ;)

Thank you Garrett, hmmm you do make some valid points about Cooter having to do all the work so maybe this won't be so bad afterall.

Well I for one am relieved to see the switch from Duke and Davenport. :D Though sorry it has to be you BL! At least this way, ol' Cooter won't have you running around and doing all his work - now he's gonna hafta do it all himself and then do your work as well! So perhaps you can enjoy the rest...if only they had softer and more comfier cots to sleep on. . . ;)

:) Not a problem, I'm here to help. As for ol' Cooter, it'll be good for him to do all the work by himself for a change. It'll keep him outta trouble, plus he may have more sympathy for you once you bail yourself outta here. There's always a positive side to things, just sometimes, the postive side seems to be hidden behind all the negativity of the situation. ;)

Aww hush up Lori *scowls at grinning cousin* Better watch it you might be next

And here I was thinkin' on a way to bust my poor jail bird of a cousin free...tsk tsk tsk, you show me no gratitude at all..

*sighs* Ah I reckon it's either gonna be me or Dixie, but it's gonna happen sooner or later.. *prays its later rather than sooner*

Here I go see Luke for a few hours and look what happens! BL what sort of mess did you get into now. You, learn to keep your mouth shut? Anyone who knows us Davenport girls know we can't do that!

Hey, Lori, Cooter ain't around, but I know where the spare keys to the wrecker is. Luke has them and may 'help' us if we get a ummmm,...... nearby wrecker call. And where did I see that long chain?

Got to go. Enjoy your stay BL!

Night all.

DixieDavenport

*peers in from the barred window in the jail cell*

Well well well...Looks like the list has finally gotten around to the Davenports, eh B? *grins*

Around this place they'll even arrest you for mispelling stuff. Take for example folks who spell Hazzard wrong by leaving a Z out (being from Hazard Kentucky is no excuse Lori. I'd be heading for the hills if I was you)

Hey, B.L. How do those chipped beef flavored cookies taste?

Nah milk with cookies must be a real privilige around here I did get water though *points to pitcher of room temperature water* just so's I don't choke on the cookie crumbs.

Wow you get the real deal...lucky you! :D Well I suppose not so lucky at seeing the predictament you seem to be in at the moment, but hey, it could always be worse. :) Enjoy the cookies! You get any milk with it?

Hey cuz, do you want me to walk over and see if I see Cooter anywhere around? In case you need help with bail. I'll try to call Luke from the garage in case he is 'needed' with Cooter not around. It surely don't look like you'll get to use the phone anytime soon.

Lori, I know you 'enjoy' BL's 'situation' nearly as much as I do, but care to take a walk with me??

DixieDavenport

Around this place they'll even arrest you for mispelling stuff. Take for example folks who spell Hazzard wrong by leaving a Z out (being from Hazard Kentucky is no excuse Lori. I'd be heading for the hills if I was you)

Hey, B.L. How do those chipped beef flavored cookies taste?

But Rog...How can I run for the hills when I'm already there?! ;) Hey, can I help it if I was never taught how t' spell correclty in school? :D

Well Dix we best not walk too far away from the jailhouse seeing as how one of us two will be the next victims t' stay here.

It wasn't my idea to be here in the first place that was all the good deputy's idea. I ain't much of a milk fan neither 'less its chocolate..Hmm nice cold chocolate milk sounds real good about now it's be great if a could get me some please *whispers back*

No milk and warm water? Well I guess that must be their way of trying to discourage you from returning to their so called nice motel here once you make bail. ;) *Whispers back * Not a big milk fan, but maybe I could smuggle it in for ya if you want.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.