Dukes Talkshow

LoriDavenport

*laughs*

Sorry Uncle Jesse, but ya know if I didn't say it then someone else would have. I just thought you'd have liked ta hear it from family rather than someone else.

As for my tricycle, nah that wasn't the first thing I jumped an' i certainly weren't orange. The only reason I like the orange colour General Lee has is because it suits him, and that only happened cause it was the only colour paint in Cooter's garage. I used t'hate the colour orange. The first thing I ever jumped was the General Lee, hence mine an' Luke's surprised expression when I actually jumped over the creek on General Lee's first birthday. Me an' Luke jumped ourselves over small streams an' the like at times, but no nothing on wheels have I ever jumped before the General Lee.

When my tricycle broke, Cooter's dad actually came round and tried to fix it for me but it was kinda damaged beyond repair as Maudine kinda trampled it when she got loose and went for a run around the farm. That upset me, but then I got a big boys bike so it weren't so bad.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is cool that Luke would pick you up from school. How nice!

Referring back a few posts. I didn't kow that your middle name was James. I knew your first name (I'll save you the emarrassment of writing it yet again) I really think it is a nice name, I don't know why you don't like it. I knew Luke's Middle initial was K, but I didn't know what it stood for. As for Daisy, I didn't even know what her middle name was! That was interesting to know Jesse's middle name. Enos, what is yours?

General Grant

My middle name is a secret. LOL

Seeming as how I's missed a bunch...Ill go back a few questions, well Uncle Jesse I sorta do regret not going to college in a way...I coulda made something of myself...but I am proud to have served for the country in 'Nam.. And to answer another question Yea before lil' Bo could drive I drove him around...like he siad I got most of the girls then too...Ehh I really dont like driving that much, I like to do the physical stuff that he usually makes me do...*looks at Bo with a slight glare* which really gets old at times....

How much did I make? Well, let's put it this way...I had enough to provide at least 145 complete outfits, usually with shoes to match. Add to that the general repairs and upkeep to Dixie, and the amount of times I've had to bail my cousins out of jail, I guess you could say I made quite a chunk. I haven't given up my singing career yet...I'm still waiting for my big break!

Uh...Daisy the reason we haven't learned how t'do our own laundry is because otherwise you'd be out of a job! We love ya, me an Luke are just makin' sure you don't get bored by lettin' ya do it for us! It's all outta love, I promise.

And do I have any memory of when I was Bo Hogg? Nope. Thankfully I dont recollect anythin' that I did, or said...or said to Boss...but Luke did tell me a lot of what he saw happen. I'm glad I dont remember though, I'm guessin' i'd be havin' nightmares fer weeks.

Okay Y'all, I got a barrel full of questions:

Daisy- If you are the only one that works, how do you get enough money to bail Bo and Luke out of jail, pay all the bills, and still get the General repaired all of the time?

Uncle Jesse- What went through your mind when Luke called you and said they got caught with pot in the General, you know, when Mason Dixon and associates came and helped with that one?

Bo- When you went to see Henry Flatt (who was supposedly dead) at the Tri City Youth Center, what were you thinking when that girl flipped you?

Luke- Did you ever find out that the trophey Amy Creevy won and gave to you had Boss' mama's ashes in it? What ever happened to that trophey?

Enos- Now, honestly, do you let Bo and Luke get away from you sometimes because you know that Rosco and Boss Hogg are trying to frame them?

Thanks Y'all!

General Grant

Well lets see here last time I heard from Judd, actually since we met up hes been sending me letters and whatnot.

Daisy, We love ya...and..when you do our laundry, you do it right...everytime I do, I end up mad cause Bo says I do it wrong!

And General, uhhh no....I never did find out that little detail about that trophy...*makes a grimaced face*

Well General Grant, my boys aren't perfect so when I get a phone call (or CB) saying they're in trouble, I'm usually not sure if they really did do something wrong or if Boss set them up or if they just had some bad luck. We all know that they rarely are ever guilty of doing something wrong and the few times that they were, it was always something minor. When I heard that the trouble was marijuania, I knew that they had nothing to do with it. I also knew that Boss would have nothing to do with it either. It didn't take me long to figure out that this problem was from good old-fashined Bo and Luke bad luck. At least I got some good exercise that day. Did you see me jogging by that loading dock?

Hey Bo, how old were you when you first beat Luke in an arm wrestling match. (assuming that you have)

Okay Y'all, I got a barrel full of questions:

Enos- Now, honestly, do you let Bo and Luke get away from you sometimes because you know that Rosco and Boss Hogg are trying to frame them?

Thanks Y'all!

General Grant

Well, Bo and Luke drive very fast, and... fly very high. But, anyway, sometimes, yes, you're right. I let them get away 'cause I know they are innocent. And I know they know it. We are friends. LOL

Hey y'all, just a quick note to say that Daisy's had to step out for a lil' bit. (In reality, she has computer and internet problems so can't get online.)

Okay, I first beat Luke in an arm wrestling match...well he used to let me win sometimes when I was little, but I think I first beat him not too long after he came back from the Marines. He'd kinda lost a little of his muscle tone an i'd gained some because i'd been playing linebacker fer the school football team. I kinda took him by surprise with the extra strength i'd gained.

What's that you say Bo? You'd like a little more starch in yer undershorts? Now honey, that can be arranged... outta love my foot *mutters to herself eyeing her frying pan thoughtfully*

General Grant, as stated before I did sell that one song Jessi Colter recorded. And I have to admit, no one can beat me when it comes to making tips at the Boar's Nest!

Kinda let it get away from ya?! Kinda?! I loved that car! And it was my favorite color too! But did that matter?! No! How would you have liked it if I "kinda" let General Lee go over a cliff?! I told you to be careful...I told you both! *shoots a glare at Bo* But no... see you all think they're such good ol' boys *adressing the audience shaking her head*, but you ain't gotta live with 'em! *gives them each a playful slap*

Okay, y'all, here's another question.

Bo and Luke:

Does the General have a radio? The reason I ask is because I've never seen you use a radio, you always sing.

Bo- when you left for the Carnival of Thrills, when you and Luke stepped outside and were fighting, did that hurt when you tried to hit Luke, but instead put your fist through the wall?

Jesse- On your way to see Bo and the Carnival, were you really serious when you had Daisy pull the Jeep over and told Luke to hit you? I don't recall ever seein' you so revved up! But, I was just wonderin' because when you got in the Jeep, you were laughing with Luke and sayin' it was funny! Must have worked, you sure made Luke change his mind!

General Grant

Ooo I got two questions this time.

Alright, firstly no the General don't have a radio, we have the CB instead an' besides, me an' Luke can sing better than a radio any day, we never go out or range switchin from county to county :-P. And besides, we can't afford a radio fer the General, not that we'd get one for the above reasons

And secondly, The whole Carnival of Thrills fight ain't really talked about much between me an' Luke no more. Its in the past, its something we regret deeply and we dont wanna have to keep rememberin'. But, no, it wasn't the putting my fist through the barn wall that hurt bad, it was the fact it was Luke I was fightin', my brother, that hurt the most.

Hey Bo, thanks for answerin'!

Well, I'll give you an' Luke that much. You both have nice voices. And it is true 'bout the radio going out of range. I just hate when that happens! Not that I go out of the county much. Hey, just a thought. If you did have a radio, unless the General got stolen, it wouldn't go out of range, I think Y'all know why! Unless of course, Boss Hogg has some scheme up his sleeve, he'd probably sell radios that self-destruct in 31 days, on a radio that is warranted for 30 days. Hey, does Boss even give warranties on anything?

Oh my goodness! I am real sorry for askin' 'bout the Carnival of Thrills. I didn't know that was a real touchy subject. I am glad that you an' Luke made up, though. Anyway, it just looked like it would have hurt. I am surprised you didn't sprain your wrist or anything, on that one. But, I will leave it at that so you two don't have to go revisitin' that part of you lives. I respect that, so I'm gone, but don't worry y'all, I'll think of a few more questions. In the meantime, Keep it 'tween the ditches! And if you do happen to go off the road, pray Cooter's near by!

General Grant