Dukes Talkshow

LoriDavenport

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ya'll! The announcer here!

The idea was originally mine. It came from a fic I'm doing on fanfiction.net. Me and Lori talked about it and thought it'd be cool to do something like it on here. Glad everyone's enjoying it and having fun!

If anyone wants to check out my Dukes Q&A fic, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3836341/1/Ask_a_Character_A_Dukes_Q&A_fic

As soon as my good computer gets outta the shop, it'll be updated, until then, feel free to ask questions. They keep it going! ;)

And RogerDuke, feel free to answer for Uncle Jesse! If anyone wants to answer for Daisy, feel free to let me or Lori know!

Have fun ya'll!

Okay, I got one for Bo. *Sigh* Well... two LoL.

First, in the episode where Hughie is Sheriff, Rosco is at the police acadamy, and Uncle Jesse was arrested for car strippin'...

What on earth was going through your mind when those girls caught you and took you hostage?

Second... in the episode with ol' Lincoln's note and the burried chest of confederate money and you wrestled that aligator...

How did those girls catch you and tie you up, and what did happen on that fishin' trip? If it was what I think it was, WHY did they have to tie you up?

Okay, so it was more than two.

*sits up straighter in his chair*

Alright barrage of questions comin' outta no where here...uh...alright first of to Roger...if orange cars became illegal what colour would we paint the General...see now I recon me an' Luke would have a fight about it first...then initially we'd go down t'Cooter's an' see what colours he has in his garage which is how it happened when we first got the Good ol' General. But if I had t'choose...I'd probably paint him...either black or racin' green.

Ok...BL's questions...

When those girls took me hostage...you mean when they tied me to the back of the jeep...boy that was ages ago...uh...well first off I didn't think it'd be too bad. I thought they'd keep me where they were an' I'd be able to smooth talk my way out with at least one of em...but...when they actually tied me t'the jeep my first thought was I wish Luke'd hurry up an' get here t'get me outta this....then my second thought when he arrived was, I gotta get outta here 'fore we go over the edge o'that cliff...which I did of course.

That dang alligator...I still got a scar on my chest from where I cut it jumpin' on that thing...anyways the whole tyin' up thing in the end...they didn't catch me. I wanted t'go on a date with them an' they wanted t'go on a date with me. But as ya probably saw their daddy's kinda strict. So he said that we could all go fishin'...but only if I was tied up an' I stayed tied up for the duration of the trip. So actually nothin' happened on' that date cept they fished an' we talked....least fun date in the whole wide world...needless to say I didn't go back there in a hurry...

Thanks for the questions, keep em rollin' in!

Havin' known Enos a long time...the only two places he's ever been are Hazzard County, a few surroundin' counties an' o'course LA...with the LAPD. So you'd have t'ask Enos that one an' I dont quite know where he is right now...

Hey, boys. You know....I love only Daisy. Everyone knows..... I think Daisy too knows it so well. But nobody knows exactly what she feels for me. I'd like do know it. LOL

Hey Enos, if you and Daisy ever get married, who will you pick for your best man?...Bo, Luke, Cletus, Rosco, Cooter.....? Hmmm, refresh my memory now, was Rosco your intended best man when you got the hives?

It isn't a easy choice at all. I grew up with Bo and Luke, they are like brothers for me. Cooter and Cletus are good friends. And Sheriff Rosco, well, even if he always calls me "dipstick" I know he cares for me. He's somehow like a father, so, yes, I would pick him for my best man.

But the man I trust more in Hazzard, the man I respect more in Hazzard is uncle Jesse. :oops:

Hey Y'all!

That was very nice of you to say, Enos!

But, switching gears, here...

Uncle Jesse, what was going through your head when you saw the slot machines in the barn that the boys put there?

And to Whoever else wants to answer this... what's y'all's full names? If you don't mind my asking.

Oh, one other thing to Bo and Luke... If you are on probabtion and Hazzard doesn't have a driver testing center, how did you get you license???

General Grant

Shucks those last two are easy ones...but if any of ya call me by my full name I refuse to answer y'alls questions got it...mine's Beauregard James Duke. There I said it, and never again!

As for the driver's liscences. We got caught running shine. Which means that in order for us to run shine we had to know how to drive and have a driving liscence with which to do it. Therefore, we went to Atlanta to get our driver's liscences when we was old enough to and that was way before we was on probation.

Thanks Enos. I have a lot of respect for you too. You remind me a lot of myself when I was younger. You believe in the Good Book, hard work, honesty and treating people right.

I suppose you folks heard from "High Octane" that my middle initial is L so I suppose I'll let you in on the secret. My middle name is Lee. You guessed it, named after the General.

Well General Grant, as far as those slot machines go, I'll tell you what went through my head....steam. I'm pretty sure you could see it coming out my ears, I was so hot. The first boy I thought of was Bo but then I realized that them boys usually get in trouble together. Oh well, the story had a happy ending. That's what I love about living here.

Hey Bo, I was wondering, does it bother you that Miz Tisdale can ride a wheelie longer than you?

Daisy, did Jude Emery ever write to you or call? How's he doing?

Luke, did you ever regret not going to college? You're so smart.

Does it bother me Miz Tisdale can ride a wheelie longer then me?! Shucks no! She's been poppin' wheelies since I was a lil kid on a tricycle, so been doin' it so much longer than me. I can drive a ca better cause I been practisin' that more and she can pop a wheelie better cause she's been practisin' that more. S'a fair trade i'd say an' we can always teach each other a thing or two. I think its great she's got her own unique talent besides deliverin' the post an' chasin' after Uncle Jesse...which reminds me...Uncle Jesse when's the weddin' again?

*says with a smirk*

Oh yeah...he wrote...and called...that Jude Emery...wanted me to fly in to Dallas so he could serenade me under the stars at night...sounded real nice at first...til I discovered that the stars weren't the only thing bigger in Texas... somethin' about the whole deal didn't fly right with the boys so they did a little undercover work on Jude Emery... his reputation is as big as the lonestar state itself...so eedless to say...that never worked out...but it's for the best...you all know who my heart really belongs to *winks at Enos*

Oh yeah...he wrote...and called...that Jude Emery...wanted me to fly in to Dallas so he could serenade me under the stars at night...sounded real nice at first...til I discovered that the stars weren't the only thing bigger in Texas... somethin' about the whole deal didn't fly right with the boys so they did a little undercover work on Jude Emery... his reputation is as big as the lonestar state itself...so eedless to say...that never worked out...but it's for the best...you all know who my heart really belongs to *winks at Enos*

(blushing) Oh Daisy. Because of your words I could get hives again.

Hmmmm... :oops: Did you miss me when I was in L.A. And what about you and Jamie Hogg?

Okay, another question.

This one is for Bo

Now, correct me if I am wrong, Luke is four years older than you, right? So, what did you do when Luke could (legally) drive and you couldn't?

Okay, that was two, sorry!

And Luke,

When you were driving before Bo, did you have to drive him around? How come Bo always drives, and you rarely do?

General Grant

Aww dang I was enjoying my nap too...ah well..

Yer right, Luke's four years older. When Luke was drive, I was only young so actually I thought it was awsome that he could legally drive. As soon as he passed, he was showin' me how t'drive down empty back roads and then...if I begged real nice...Luke would drive me t'school an' pick up me an' my buddies from places to make me seem cooler...course...Luke got more girls cause of it but hey, really helped bump up my reputation for future years.

That is cool that Luke would pick you up from school. How nice!

Referring back a few posts. I didn't kow that your middle name was James. I knew your first name (I'll save you the emarrassment of writing it yet again) I really think it is a nice name, I don't know why you don't like it. I knew Luke's Middle initial was K, but I didn't know what it stood for. As for Daisy, I didn't even know what her middle name was! That was interesting to know Jesse's middle name. Enos, what is yours?

General Grant

Bo, I thought we had an agreement. Since you broke your end of the deal and teased me about Miz Tisdale this means I'm allowed to tease you about Cousin Alice...how'd that wrastlin' match go?

Laura, if you would have had to put up with Boss's dirty deals for the past 50 years, you would have learned as much about the law as you could too. I'm not saying I know as much as a real lawyer but I've learned a thing or two. That's the only way a feller can keep ahead of J.D.

Hey Bo, that tricycle you were just talking about....is that the first thing you ever jumped? Was it orange? Did you have little Cooter put it in his wagon and pull it away when it needed fixed?