Restlessness in Sleepy City

LoriDavenport

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loraine was stunned and shocked,"Hank? you al....."

She shook her head not questioning him, he looked furious and filled with anger, she nudged trigger in the side and with a "ya" Tigger took off full speed, Loraine dodged branches and tree logs in the road as she pulled Trigger up behind a cliff (The mnodern day Lover's Rock) She tied trigger to a tree branch and looked to Hank.

Loraine looked to Hnak and stared into his sky blue eyes, she did love him, but she knew she couldn't, she shouldn't fall inlove with him be it was sooo hard not to though.

"Hank, you don't know how much I want to, you honeslty don't. I just, I don't think you should leave yer Uncle Jeremiah or yer Aunt Lucinda."

Loraine looked down at the ground. She didnt know what to do now.

(brb guys)

Loraine looked to him and shook her head,"No, Hank, I won't let you go alone, but how are you gonna leave Joe and not yer unlce or aunt, they do live in under the same roof?"

Loraine honeslty didn't want to let him go alone because she knew Frank and Jesse would be lookin fer him.

"I cant let you go alone honey, I just can't."

(brb again)

The words cut through to Loraine's heart,"I......I love you too Hank, but..."

She avoided the subject and changed it wanting to leave it at that,"Lets sleep on it, its been along day and Ive done been in my fair share of fights today."

Loraine put her hand on the red mark Frank had left on her, it burned bad and caused her head to hurt.

Loraine leaned her head against Hank's cheek and gently rested it there. When she looked to him she let a tear slip from her eyes and smiled to him. She had to get him away from here, all the Dukes somehow, sos they wont get killed. Frank and Jesse wouldnt only kill one, but all. Loraine soflty pulled away from Hank's grip and walked to pull off a sleeping bag from Trigger. She laid it down on the ground, unfolding it,"Here ya go, lay down here and take yer mind off things darlin; we'll worry with it when the sun comes up."

Loraine smiled to Hank looking up to the skies as if looking for an answer.

Loraine smiled as she scooted down on the sleeping bag, laying her head in Hank's lap. She rolled on her back to look up to him smiling. And then it happened, all of what she had intentionally been there to do melted away and was gone in an instant. Loraine knew it had happened and she couldn't stop this feeling, she really did love him.

"Hank, I just couldn't help but wonder, a fine man like yerself, when I first arrived here I figured sure some lady here in Sleepy City would've stolen yer heart fore me?"

Loraine couldn't help but wonder if he was courtin someone at the time of her arrival.