Restlessness in Sleepy City

LoriDavenport

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loraine got up and looked to him, putting her forehead on against his, closing her eyes,"Im sorry Hank, I truley am... Ive never known what its like t' be loved, Ive never had anyone like you t' come along. My parents were killed when I was 11 years old, and I ve been on my own ever since."

Loriane opened her eyes to look into Hank's.

Loraine swallowed and kissed Hank passionaltey. When she pulled away she looked down and then back to him,"I know it aint darlin, there wasn't no man strong enough to tie me down, a couple has tried but I never felt anything with them..."

She failed to mention though, that she had used them to rob the banks of the their towns. Her original intentions was to use Hank, but she couldn't now.

Jesse stood in behind Frank, gun pointed towards Joe as well, as he laughed evily.

Jesse smirked throwing Joe over his shoulder carryin him out to their horses, he looked to Joes horses and untied them smacking them on the rear end,letting them takin off in the other direction. Jesse slung Joe on the back of his horse climbing on. they took off towards the near by pond or lake.

Loraine smiled and told Hank,"You sure do know how t' charm a lady darlin, more of a gentleman than ive ever seen."

Hank sighed. Part of him wanted to say since Joe could make trouble he could get himself out of it...but deep inside he knew that as mad as he was at Joe, he didn't want him hurt...and he too had a bad feeling. He unhitched one of Jeremiah's horses tying the other to a tree with a rope from th back of the wagon. Climbing on the horse, he looked to Loraine. "Come on...ya!"

Loraine nodded and climbed on trigger and with a "ya" Trigger accelerated and caught up beside of Hank, Loraine saw one of the crossroads,"You go ne way Hank and Ill go another, itll be easier, if we dotn have no luck, we'll meet back here."

Jesse pulled Joe off and drug him down to the lake, with Frank's help they picked him up and lsung him in. Jesse laughed and looked to Frank,"We beeter head off, for that no good Loraine finds out and gets on our tails!!"